Mitb 2013

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
sandow winning is retarded to me. he will be another 1 and done like miz.

if wwe thinks axel beating miz without help of heyman "legitimizes" his championship, they are wrong. he is still boring and has no mic skills.

for a philly crowd they are lame so far. they better explode for rvd.

ziggler better fuckin win right now.

Feb 8, 2003
sandow winning is retarded to me. he will be another 1 and done like miz.

if wwe thinks axel beating miz without help of heyman "legitimizes" his championship, they are wrong. he is still boring and has no mic skills.

for a philly crowd they are lame so far. they better explode for rvd.

ziggler better fuckin win right now.

Cody will probably cost him his title shot as revenge bc sandow isn't believable world champion material now.

I think Curtis will lose the IC strap to either Justin Gabriel in Africa next month or lose it to rvd or fandango

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
2 big highlights for me so far tonight have been seeing a "Funaki" sign in the crowd and also the "you're not over" chant for Curtis Axel.

I expect Dolph to win the title at Summerslam even though I wish he was going for the WWE title instead.

Probably the same for Mark Henry too.

I'm not sure who they'll have win the MITB match tonight but I know the Wyatt Family will play some part in the outcome.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
2 big highlights for me so far tonight have been seeing a "Funaki" sign in the crowd and also the "you're not over" chant for The Miz.

I expect Dolph to win the title at Summerslam even though I wish he was going for the WWE title instead.

Probably the same for Mark Henry too.

I'm not sure who they'll have win the MITB match tonight but I know the Wyatt Family will play some part in the outcome.
Dolph not in world title match at summerslam he facing big e Langston that was the whole purpose for him losing tonite to set up that feud.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2006
that was such a dumb ass way to end the match. ziggler def shohode of ziggzag'd that ho lol

I really hope henry wins the strap. fuck cenas gay ass

I predict rvd or punk winning mitb