CM Punk vs Chris Brown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
WWE Champion CM Punk lashed out against singer Chris Brown on Twitter Monday.

"I would like S @silv3rbull3t40 rown fight somebody that can defend themselves," Punk tweeted out to his more than 650,000 followers on Monday before Raw SuperShow.

Brown shot back at the WWE Champion Monday in this since-deleted tweet. "@CMpunk needs more followers. He's such a leader! Not to mention the roids hes on has made it utterly impossible for him pleasure a women." The singer continued, "@CMpunk contact my assistant and I'll have em send u an autographed pic for my biggest FAN!!!"

In 2009 Brown was convicted of felony assault against singing sensation Rihanna and was recently criticized for a Twitter outburst after this year's Grammys.

CM Punk responded moments ago by posting a video reply to Brown "@CMPunk http://twitvid.com/4CAPE - This must be said."

Brown replied minutes after Punk's video was posted on Twitter. "@cmpunk the video u just posted was cute! It's so funny how defensive u are," he continued. "And the fact that I really don't know who you are and could give a [expletive] is the funny part!"

Feb 8, 2003
Cm Punk would beat the fuck outta him less then 2 minutes. little do chris brown knows is that punk is a trained martial artist. I hope punk does whoop his ass for real then that will be a lesson to these lil rap/r&b fake thugs that talk shit on twitter and dont back it up.

May 24, 2002
The only thing I have to say about Chris Brown is that his cock is really skinny.

with that being said.... I don't care at all about this. I just hope it doesn't turn into punk vs brown headlining a PPV :cheeky:

Jan 18, 2006
Cm Punk would beat the fuck outta him less then 2 minutes. little do chris brown knows is that punk is a trained martial artist. I hope punk does whoop his ass for real then that will be a lesson to these lil rap/r&b fake thugs that talk shit on twitter and dont back it up.
Doesnt CB think hes a blood now also lol. Punk would just laugh at getting punched by CB. Wtf again at Ungodds comment lol

Apr 20, 2005
just like any other hip hop artist. he's not gonna accept a challenge. he didnt even wanna fight frank ocean. he just sent his cousins to beat em up. and its a shame how kids love chris brown. he hits girls. but its ok to be a faggot nowadays. lil wayne kissed another man in the lips like it was his girlfriend but people still suck his dick through his music. swag

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
good point

I just think its ironic how he is coming to her rescue after 2 years after the incident.

no i do not condone hitting women, never hit a woman in my life. quit bustin my balls, no ungodd

i think its mostly cause the media is acknowledging that chris brown has officially "bounced back" i guess you could say from the rihanna beating incident. he just won a grammy. and like CM Punk said, is chris brown out there doing community service, educating his fans that what he did was wrong? NOPE. in fact i think the tweet he sent out after he won his grammy said something like "Fuck all of you" or something. dude has a bad ass attitude and walks around with bodyguards trying to act like suge knight, and this is after playing it up to all the cameras immediately after the incident how hes a good boy and all this, wearing pastel colors and bowties and shit. so people have been feeling kinda haterish about his attitude recently, and then it all got set off earlier this week when they release rihannas police report.

see before no one really knew what happened, maybe he slapped her, maybe it wasnt a big deal. but if you read the police report, it goes into detail how he didnt simply hit her, he beat the shit out of her for a pretty long time, and it was pretty violent and savage. so now this police report comes out, not only do we find out hes more vicious and violent than we thought, but he hasnt changed at all, in fact, he got worse.

thats probably where this shit is coming from. chris brown is kind of a trending topic this week

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
if you're black and you got money, you're expected to be humble and stay in your place. acting like a sociopathic douche bag will have people pissed at you. so pissed that they want to do whatever they can so that you dont have any more money. see michael vick. if you're white and you got money, its just kind of expected that you'll be a massive sociopathic douche-bag, and no one really gives a shit. see ben roethlisberger

Aug 16, 2003
Man this shit is dumb. I know what Chris Brown did was wrong and yada yada yada...but for Punk to take his time to post/ respond to him for pretty much no reason is stupid.

Its not like Chris is gonna lace up his boots or anything...and Punk isnt gonna go on stage and try to outdance or battle rap this dude lol. They will never meet in real life and should just keep things moving in there respective worlds.

Shit next thing you know Punk will be looking up Jay Z to do some shit to Chris lol....Shits crazy

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Punk could probablly out rap that pretty boy faggot if he wanted.
Not a good term to use when insulting someone in this present day but agreed. I agree that bitches do indeed need to be slapped and Rhianna probably brought it upon herself, not saying Chris is in the right at all, cause he went beyond slapping the bitch, he went ape shit on the hoe.

As for this situation, I hope Chris ends up running into CM Punk and tries talkin all that good shit, doubt his bodygaurds will be able to be save him this time. The dude's been actin like he's hot shit after fighting a girl, if you gonna hit a bitch that's fine, but it's not anything to be proud of