Cricet - Flossin' - 1994 (Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
it was before u dont have a clue hammer release this we went on tour for the muslims who own oil around the countrycame back we all went to deathrow records its from the first cricet album nobodys ever peepd im trying to get it from hammer now this was the real rap life not this bull shit now...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
it was before u dont have a clue hammer release this we went on tour for the muslims who own oil around the countrycame back we all went to deathrow records its from the first cricet album nobodys ever peepd im trying to get it from hammer now this was the real rap life not this bull shit now...
did you ever come close to signing with deathrow?

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
yes i was on the lable at the end hammer was vice press..of deathrow 2 pac welcomed me to the lable in person a few days went by and i was peeping out the levels of gangbanging that was going on with this b.i.g shit and i just wanted my album out and hammer never ben in no gang shit and i told him we in somebody else dogg shit i can be at home for this shit and they was damus so left i did not like wut i was around nun of my home boys was around just one playa partner and he was acting star struck noyt realizing i did not care about that i just wanted my shit out so i bounced

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
people gotta understand when you get around top niggaz like that you gotta get doper over night and it was big money gang banging at that time and it was just too much red for me i was good on that 6 months later 2 pac past i knew somebody would the heat was hot i was realy in that shit i shook just in time i did not meet snoop or dre in those times or daz only kurupt was there when i was with hammer...

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
see wut im saying hammer had a wack ass crew and then hear came the power house cricet and the only other dope people was the ones who produced the song the whole 9 they was so happy when i came to the lable but hammer had big haters working for him his people wanted free checks then hear comes hard working cricet hammer got my first Album you guys still aint peepd i dont like it but the homeboys from the turf hella like it when me and jayo was beefing he bit some shit from it...

Props: DubbC415

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
see wut im saying hammer had a wack ass crew and then hear came the power house cricet and the only other dope people was the ones who produced the song the whole 9 they was so happy when i came to the lable but hammer had big haters working for him his people wanted free checks then hear comes hard working cricet hammer got my first Album you guys still aint peepd i dont like it but the homeboys from the turf hella like it when me and jayo was beefing he bit some shit from it...
If the album consists of the same kind of material as that single I can't imagine how anyone wouldn't like it

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
its ben to many years at them times i had to bring steve so our sound would have more power did you guys see sultry funk by hammer with steve on it flossin was number one on video juke box in newyork so i told hammer steve got this great song and hammer put steve on it at these times i was being un selfish trying to put dago in orbit now trip off this 2 years before that i produced jayo in V.A then def jam came i was on my diddy shit thats how i get down if people wanna know thats wut i was up too

Props: Mixerr
May 6, 2009
Why were you beefing with Jayo?

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
the beef with jayo was from me not sighning to def jam with that bible size contract they gave us we did not have a lawyer to look at the paper work and he just was like fuck it and i was not doing that and he tryed to turn the hood on me and i had to power play that with you was not born in this hood shit like me and all the bull shit came then by the grace of god i met hammer and i was ready to go to war on wax with this nigga it was so much drama at them times but we good now we did alot of talking about each other on records if you peep close..

cricet

Acerz Music Group
Apr 27, 2003
myapace.com
THAG where yu find that the dj pool the the only people that got it did you take a flick of thats the record i got a few and you know wuts so crazy i never perform that when i do shows i was so mad at hammer because he had the chance to fix things threw me and he was a selfish ceo i cant lie when it came to pushing the Artist but he did take me to africa