Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I was looking through my pile of burned CD's; I thought they just singled out joydivision to pawn it for a buck or some shit cause it was in the cases. But they stole my Hatebreed and Pantera burned CD's along wtih the Joy Division, left every single rap CD, so I'm almost entirely certain it was a white guy.

Whoever they were didn't like rap and made it a point. Everything was cleared out, even the trash, but those rap CD's were left lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
You ever play Skyrim or Fallout, or any game with a fetch-quest based system or something similar? For extended amounts of time like several hours at a time like you get locked into it and keep doing quests and quests and picking up new quests and all the sudden you've played like 12 hours straight and started with 10 quests and by the end you completed 15 of them with 15 new ones?

It feels like that, but in real life lol
Having the agenda definitely would make distraction or zoning out easier to manage, or could propel you to move faster and faster. For me it propels me to move faster and faster
i am definitely not as bad on moda as i am in skyrim lol. but just thinking about playing skyrim on moda makes me uncomfortable.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
My eyes would probably start bleeding from not blinking lol

It happened with Diablo 3 a lot, it gets so intense sometimes you can't even afford to blink or you'll just die and wipe out like 10 minutes of progress then have to start over; like when you're trying to clear the highest greater rifts solo. Not literally bleeding but my eyes would get really red and dried out and blurry for a few hours. Probably need glasses

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
My eyes would probably start bleeding from not blinking lol

It happened with Diablo 3 a lot, it gets so intense sometimes you can't even afford to blink or you'll just die and wipe out like 10 minutes of progress then have to start over; like when you're trying to clear the highest greater rifts solo. Not literally bleeding but my eyes would get really red and dried out and blurry for a few hours. Probably need glasses
one of the reasons i prefer ps4 to pc. play for just a couple of hours and my eyes feel like ive been welding lol. even worse if its hot and ive got the fan on.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tried 5 different to do list apps on my phone that will sync across my phone and computer and they all sucked then i discovered that google has one built in.
So basically what you're saying is Google knows literally every step you take, every word you say, possibly even things that can be viewed through your camera, what you're doing, and even what you're thinking about doing lol

That's cool though I'm signed into chrome and youtube and want a pixel. I have nothing to hide

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
So basically what you're saying is Google knows literally every step you take, every word you say, possibly even things that can be viewed through your camera, what you're doing, and even what you're thinking about doing lol

That's cool though I'm signed into chrome and youtube and want a pixel. I have nothing to hide
yeah fuck it. ill fully submit to our technology overlord if it can make my life marginally easier in the present.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Huh? Are you using like a CRT monitor or something for the PC and something else for the TV / PS4? I thought these newer monitors don't induce eye fatigue
more so when im sitting that close to the screen i blink way less and focus only on the screen. when im on the couch ill look at other shit more often.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
YES

Like a couple years ago I started saving all my mail and organizing it and putting it in this big storage container

I was able to just find my vehicle title and an old registration in there. That should make this whole process a lot easier

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Moving is going to be a bitch though

I've been holding onto all this shit I can't seem to throw away like a miniature hoarder lol

Just random ass shit. Like, this little waterproof cigarette case. A shoe horn. random tools and electrical things and wiring and shit from car audio days. Shoe Glue. All this random accumulated stuff like a junk drawer that is more like a junk closet. That was just in one box im pretty sure i have at least 4 containers of clothes in my closer that need to go. This is going to take like a week to sort through, maybe a couple hours a day or something

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Correction: moving will be extremely easy, just sorting through all this stuff will be annoying

But by the end i'll basically have like 8 of these:

Then some boxes. Buy a TV box from u-haul and pretty much could just pick everything up and move it prety easy

i hate when people ask you to help them move and everythign is just kinda in cardboard boxes and theyre still sorting through it when you're there. You end up picking up a tiny box that's like 90 fucking pounds with a ridiculous amount of shit in it then they have a massive box that weighs like 5 pounds lol. everythings all dusty, shit takes like all day and is exhausting fuck that. This shit will be done in less than 5 minutes, under budget and ahead of schedule

Props: GTS and GTS

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not even going to move my bed either, I'm just going to throw that shit away or recycle it or however it works. I don't know how it works if I have to arrange it with the waste management company then pay for it, or have to call someone to pick it up or something. I'm not just going to toss it in the trash though. That's kinda messed up

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Not even going to move my bed either, I'm just going to throw that shit away or recycle it or however it works. I don't know how it works if I have to arrange it with the waste management company then pay for it, or have to call someone to pick it up or something. I'm not just going to toss it in the trash though. That's kinda messed up
im gonna list my unwanted shit on gumtree (australias craigslist) for free and someone else can come get it