Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
are you actually writing this all yourself or copy pasting this shit?
I'm writing it myself. What began long ago as purposely talking to myself all night for comedic value has been largely unchecked since the disappearance of Shea, and the passage of Cut-Throat (RIP). It's evolved into verbal diarrhea on a nightly basis regardless if there are other posters present or not. The posts are increasing in frequency and length, and without someone to intervene with a well placed "Butcher, shit the fuck up" or maybe like a witty one liner from Cut that completely cuts through the horseshit and gets things back on track, I'm afraid it's going to continue increasing maybe to terminal levels

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
im known around work as a fast food and burger enthusiast BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 . i will often get asked my opinion on certain burgers and twice in the past 2 weeks someone has started a conversation out of the blue with a comment about a certain burger they have tried recently.
Tell me more.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im known around work as a fast food and burger enthusiast BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 . i will often get asked my opinion on certain burgers and twice in the past 2 weeks someone has started a conversation out of the blue with a comment about a certain burger they have tried recently.
This makes me feel great. It brought a smile to my face and I feel content right now

lol hell yeah, man.

Have you had the new McDonald's chicken mcgriddle, Wendy's swiss jr bacon cheeseburger, wendys bacon Mozzarella burger, or McDonald's sriracha bigmac?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just got over the flu. I got rid of it in quickly by drinking about 3 gallons of water or more a day (with Gatorade propel packets mixed in a glass here or there), inhaling steam for 10 minutes at a time about 5 times a night, neti pot sinus rinses any time my sinuses got clogged, and using expulsion breathing techniques (can be found on YouTube, there's huffing techniques for chest congestion and other ones for sinus / throat)

Tiger Balm ultra (the white kind) is like vicks on steroids it's nice. Also it cools the area you put it on, soothed chest my muscles / chest wall from coughing strain

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
This makes me feel great. It brought a smile to my face and I feel content right now

lol hell yeah, man.

Have you had the new McDonald's chicken mcgriddle, Wendy's swiss jr bacon cheeseburger, wendys bacon Mozzarella burger, or McDonald's sriracha bigmac?
yes. of course i have tried all those burgers that are exclusive to uSA while i am in australia you fucking dummy.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
sounds like what i need after benching multiple reps of over 120kg today.
Well, that's literally what it's marketed for and it's intended use. Using it as vicks was kind of a "Vicks is really weak now as they've moved to using more Vaseline and less essential oil or lower quality essential oils to maintain profit edges; what has the same ingredients at higher concentration" type thing, and off-label usage.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
The process of preparing consolidated financial statements requires that:

Select one:
a. the individual financial statements of the parent and all its subsidiaries use uniform accounting policies for like transactions and other events in similar circumstances.
b. the individual financial statements of the parent and all its subsidiaries use uniform accounting practices for like transactions and other events in similar circumstances.
c. the subsidiaries must prepare, if practicable, financial information as of the same date and for the same period as the financial statements of the parent.
d. the individual financial statements of the parent and all its subsidiaries use uniform accounting policies for like transactions and other events in similar circumstances and that the subsidiaries must prepare, if practicable, financial information as of the same date and for the same period as the financial statements of the parent.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i never use any of that type of shit anyway or use any kind of treatments on my face either because i am a man not a pussy
Interesting. That's one way to look at it.

Another way is that your statement is very common and was predictable due to deeply ingrained consumerist advertising psychological techniques that have targeted you your entire life; not because you're manly and not a pussy. You've been conditioned to search for the quick-fix in every aspect of your life where money and time is involved, and to approach these things illogically, so that you spend more money. Want a bright Hollywood smile? Buy our instant white strips, who wants to brush their teeth and floss 2-3x a day for months on end? Want to lose weight? Do this 3 week diet. Do this 2 week exercise program.

Meh i was going to turn this into a 5 paragraph post but nah. Sorry mate. I know you were hanging off the edge of yoyr seat waiting for me to make my point

realizes no ones listening and stops talking midsentence and walks off and no one notices for 10 seconds

People want to talk, not listen. I need to work on only asking questions