Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
cutting cals in december, very noticable so far plus the additional cardio for extra fat burning has helped

the body was getting used to the fat loss so it adapted, I had to smash it this month as hard as it is when everyone is drinking and pigging out

focus
Oh man that's so terrible to had to struggle through that for two weeks. Your determination and fortitude is simply astounding it's amazing you were able to do that hard of a thing for such a long long time

lol nah man good work. I hear you loud and clear

Jun 21, 2016
Oh man that's so terrible to had to struggle through that for two weeks. Your determination and fortitude is simply astounding it's amazing you were able to do that hard of a thing for such a long long time

lol nah man good work. I hear you loud and clear
ive cut plenty of times before, but this is harder because of the extra cardio

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive cut plenty of times before, but this is harder because of the extra cardio
True. All the human body wants to do is pack on, it's an evolutionary survival trait. You run at depleted energy reserves for long enough the hunger starts getting pretty intense, and it's constant and relentless. It's hard enough even if you're 100% sedentary. If you're doing something that demands on demand immediate energy like exercise it is unbearable that's why i mostly haven't bothered. You start doing really weird stuff like waking up in your kitchen eating a tortilla with maple syrup on it or something. Everytime i try it's a step forward followed by two back

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I enjoy fat-shaming butcher because I know he can take it but I'm not going to ever fat shame you NAMO because I find making fun of jews hilarious.
I can't though. Everytime you shame me i cry at night while clawing at my stomach trying to rip it off, then i eventually slice a slit across it to release the pain before easing into peaceful sleep. The scars are innumerable