Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jump on cs:go butcher
I don't even have cs:go. I can't play FPS with my current set up anyway. I sit on a leather recliner and I have this 'tray' thing I think it's a removable shelf organizer thing. Anyway its perfect for keeping the keyboard and mouse right where I'd normally rest them at a desk, but on my lap. It's just not 100% accurate for high paced FPS though

I need to get a desk and a 4k monitor and one of those super comfortable gamer chairs that look like a bucket seat from an import car before I can FPS correctly

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i been looking for a new game and i torrented it last night and enjoyed it so i bought it just now so i expect to get slaughtered
Yeah... CS:GO as far as I know hasn't really changed much. People have the maps down so well that you have to have like 0.00001 reaction time or you're dead. It's ridiculous they just run to certain spots and can react the split second you pop up on screen, with perfect headshots

Nov 18, 2010
Yeah... CS:GO as far as I know hasn't really changed much. People have the maps down so well that you have to have like 0.00001 reaction time or you're dead. It's ridiculous they just run to certain spots and can react the split second you pop up on screen, with perfect headshots
I know someone who is pro in it and ye i seen him play it is fuckin retarded

Id wager he has spent a 10th of his life playing that game.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I know someone who is pro in it and ye i seen him play it is fuckin retarded

Id wager he has spent a 10th of his life playing that game.
most people that play FPS ONLY play FPS... for years and years and years. You can't compete with that. It's like people who are like "You want to play some Madden?" No... No I don't lol not at all, not vs you. You've played about 400 hours EACH of madden 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 etc. and you can't lose even if you tried and I don't even know the fucking buttons

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
probably wont actually the more i think about it the more i think it will just be easier to eat less
It'll be a lot easier to eat less on Adderall. You can go all day forgetting to eat a single thing. It's just you know, the fact that its a powerful amphetamine and releases dopamine and you can easily get addicted within days and spiral into a crippling addiction followed by a psychotic episode and or complete mental breakdown if you try to stop taking it you have to be careful of