Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Not necessarily, but I think it's fucked up that fans of most genres respect the veterans while hip hop fans leave em for dead.

Public Enemy's 2015 album was practically unknown. Meanwhile David Bowie dropped a hugely popular release. Even fucking Elvis made a hit record of rehashed shit and he's been dead for decades!!

Bruce Springsteen just announced tour dates in the UK in the country's biggest stadium venues. Killa Tay is a west coast legend, he should be selling out stadium concerts.
it's hard to think you are serious when you talk
comparing those artists to killa tay

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not necessarily, but I think it's fucked up that fans of most genres respect the veterans while hip hop fans leave em for dead.

Public Enemy's 2015 album was practically unknown. Meanwhile David Bowie dropped a hugely popular release. Even fucking Elvis made a hit record of rehashed shit and he's been dead for decades!!

Bruce Springsteen just announced tour dates in the UK in the country's biggest stadium venues. Killa Tay is a west coast legend, he should be selling out stadium concerts.
LOL

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU