Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Do you have to go to work or something? Feeling any better?
Work? Excuse me but did you forget I'm a hardcore G from Bompton??

Yes I feel better, back and joints are good thanks to strong over the counter meds. God bless usa and no place else. Still some blockage and build up tho..

Finally making a deal with my ex. Looks like we might avoid court.

Today is a good day tbh fam

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Yes I feel better, back and joints are good thanks to strong over the counter meds. God bless usa and no place else. Still some blockage and build up tho..

lol shit do you get any of that retainer back? that was a whole lot of fucking money

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Thats great man. Im glad you're feeling better and things are looking good court wise. What kind of over the counter for joints? Are you taking that joint juice supplement stuff ive always seen and wondered wtf it was
i love him though (no cbrennen, no grim)
Well then take him to a dog trainer or train it to not chew on shit man, while it's still a puppy otherwise you'll have to deal with that for the next 15-20 years