QN5 music Vs Strange music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

The better label

• tonedeff and Qn5 music

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • tech n9ne and strange music

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters
Jul 1, 2007
me and my mate have been debating till the earths end.. who is the better label as in if they were to beef who would own?

Tonedeff and qn5 music or Tech N9ne and strange music

May 2, 2002
Damn, good thread.

I gotta go with Tonedeff and QN5. QN5 got way more talented artists on their roster than strange music does. Shit, I wouldnt wanna listen to anyone from strange cept for tech. QN5 has efam, cunninlinguists and domingo.

May 2, 2002
monotony, spanish song, move in ride out, tnt, fast, masochist, disappointed, politics, heads up, pervert, lets go, velocity, the evil that pens do (his verse on that is sick as fuck), celly... I can go on

Jul 7, 2002
I have a feeling this thread is going to illustrate how little a good chunk of Tech fans know about music. They can tell you anything about Tech, but know little else about rap and music in general.

Jan 5, 2007
I have a feeling this thread is going to illustrate how little a good chunk of Tech fans know about music. They can tell you anything about Tech, but know little else about rap and music in general.
i think thats being bias
cause i think if you put up someones fav rapper and someone they aren't familiar with and put them in a comparing situation, then id hope they would be able to tell you anything about there fav rapper instead of the other

but just cause people haven't heard what you heard don't mean they don't know rap or music in general... this is two rappers and two companies being put up to compare and either of the two are really big
so its not like if you never heard of tonedeff you don't know music or if you never heard of tech you dont know music

im not trying to knock you im just saying that wasn't a really fair comment

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
that is a VERY good statement

Jul 1, 2007
monotony, spanish song, move in ride out, tnt, fast, masochist, disappointed, politics, heads up, pervert, lets go, velocity, the evil that pens do (his verse on that is sick as fuck), celly... I can go on
cant forget porcelain, punk(megashow mix), my lady and optimist

Damn, good thread.

I gotta go with Tonedeff and QN5. QN5 got way more talented artists on their roster than strange music does. Shit, I wouldnt wanna listen to anyone from strange cept for tech. QN5 has efam, cunninlinguists and domingo.
also Substantial and PackFM

Jul 7, 2002
i think thats being bias
cause i think if you put up someones fav rapper and someone they aren't familiar with and put them in a comparing situation, then id hope they would be able to tell you anything about there fav rapper instead of the other

but just cause people haven't heard what you heard don't mean they don't know rap or music in general... this is two rappers and two companies being put up to compare and either of the two are really big
so its not like if you never heard of tonedeff you don't know music or if you never heard of tech you dont know music

im not trying to knock you im just saying that wasn't a really fair comment
Fair or not fair, I've been on the siccness since before there was even a Strange forum and as of late I can honestly say I've never seen a more musically ignorant group of people corralled in one place.

Sorry bro, but I call em like I seem and that's my opinion.

May 30, 2006
Homie I don't think so. About 97% of the people who are gonna visit this thread maynot have ever even heard of QN5. And ur statement sounded like some lightwieght haterism towards Tech. And just cuz a majority oof the people never heard of QN5 doesn't mean they are slippin. They just eed 2 be put on there music. I bet if u took a poll @ ur skool/job & asked how many people have ever heard of Tonedeff or QN5 how many people do u thin would say yes?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Homie I don't think so. About 97% of the people who are gonna visit this thread maynot have ever even heard of QN5. And ur statement sounded like some lightwieght haterism towards Tech. And just cuz a majority oof the people never heard of QN5 doesn't mean they are slippin. They just eed 2 be put on there music. I bet if u took a poll @ ur skool/job & asked how many people have ever heard of Tonedeff or QN5 how many people do u thin would say yes?
it goes beyond not hearing about qn5. most tech fans havent heard of ANYBODY besides tech.

i am a big tech fan so dont get me wrong,but most of his fans arent even rap fans.

Jul 7, 2002
Lightwieight haterism towards Tech...I know the dude bro. Tech is my people, last thing I'm doing is "hating" on him.

All I'm saying is I'm on the Strange forum a lot and I've seen some of the most ridiculously ignorant shit in my life there.

Oh yeah and being that I'm a producer-engineer most people at my "job" would definitely have heard of Tonedeff. My friend in AZ actually shot the latest cover art for the Dirty Acres project.

Not trying to be an ass bro...there are a good handful of very well rounded Tech fans on here, but there's easily 10 fold of moronic ones.

Jan 5, 2007
Fair or not fair, I've been on the siccness since before there was even a Strange forum and as of late I can honestly say I've never seen a more musically ignorant group of people corralled in one place.

Sorry bro, but I call em like I seem and that's my opinion.

ya i can see where you coming from, like someone earlier said some of the tech fans on here aren't even rap/hip hop fans but they do like tech so they automatically gonna jump to vote for tech. not knowing a thing about other rappers or rap
and they prob wont even take a listen to tonedeff to even see if hes any good

Sep 29, 2007
tonedeff never struck me as much
he definitely isnt wack,
i dont know much about the label though
Tech is my favorite rapper, and if you mean that which would come on top if the labels were to butt heads, i dont think anyone is fucking with Tech, Krizz, and Kutt

Mar 13, 2006
I am a big Tech N9ne fan, but I would have to say QN5, Tonedeff, PackFM. I bought QN5 Asterisk 4 a few months ago, along with Tondeff Archetype, both very good cds.

May 30, 2006
Heat Myser;3350451All I'm saying is I'm on the Strange forum a lot and I've seen some of the most ridiculously ignorant shit in my life there. . Not trying to be an ass bro...there are a good handful of very well rounded Tech fans on here said:
^^^^ If this is the case then why make a thread with a poll where those same ignorant & moronic fanz are just gonna come through & be one sided? People who have never heard of QN5(which iz alot) will automatically vote for Tech. This thread has zero balance. No disrespect.