is "I need a doctor" the first gay love song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
("not that there's anything wrong with it")

this song is terrible.

i tried.

like dre and like em, but this shit is terrible.........and gay. we get it, you guys love each other. ebony and ivory. neat.

this emo rap shit just aint doing it for me.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
of course its gonna be pop its Dr Dre, pop doesn't mean bad. Dre is like 50 years old, it would be lame if he was still rapping like hes a gangster talking about impalas and shit.

Jan 18, 2006
i think detox bout to be trash and pop sounding. both singles kush and i need a doctor are weak
not to mention that techno sounding garbage he had with Jay Z. Could of swore initially that was suppose to be the first single and seems like it totally got scraped from the album lol

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Eazy tried to tell everybody back in 92-93.... Dude is a homosexual...

He wasnt saying that when Dre was ON Ruthless...it was only after he left...

Of course, we all know Dre wasnt a gangsta, but Its always funny when someone calls you fake, etc....AFTER you guys have the fall out...but when you were on their team they loved you and was vouching for you.....it happens ALL THE TIME.......either way s--t was WWF beef...all of them was from the same city/area and aint nobody catching fades...just empty threats....no real harm done to nobody....

Music was good though...

Oct 15, 2008
"But where the f-ck are they now
Now that I need them, I don't see none of them
All I see is Slim
F-ck all you fairweather friends
All I need is him "

:cheeky::paranoid::confused:

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
"But where the f-ck are they now
Now that I need them, I don't see none of them
All I see is Slim
F-ck all you fairweather friends
All I need is him "

:cheeky::paranoid::confused:

it sounds homo, but financially its true...Dre doesnt need to sign another artist as long as Em is as successful as he is....