good mc's that have lost there buzz in the past 4 years

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
chamillionaire(pretty much all of h town),bishop lamont,glasses malone,ya boy, hmmm who else im fans of all these guys a few years back i expected big thangs from all of them chamillion being the only exception(he did it big then vanished) its like he got DMX's or sumthin blacklisted dunno

Oct 10, 2004
www.siccness.com
soulja boy. when he first came out he was spitting pure lava now hes just on some average shit. take a look at his lyrics when he first came out

Soulja boy off in this hoe
Watch me lean and watch me rock
Super man that hoe
Then watch me crank that Robocop
Super fresh, now watch me jock
Jocking on them haters man
When I do that soulja boy
I lean to the left and crank that thang
(now you)
I'm jocking on your bitch ass
And if we get the fighting
Then I'm cocking on your bitch ass
You catch me at your local party
Yes I crank it everyday
Haters getting mad cause
"I got me some bathing apes"

wow.. simply amazing

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Cage, never really got into his music except a couple of alright songs when he first started but dude is on some other ass shit now,

before;

now;

Apr 6, 2010
I still bump Cage's Movies for the Blind and that Water World album he did with Tame-1. Shit was so ridiculous and awesome. It's kind of funny, everyone compared him to Eminem. He claimed that Eminem stole his style, and later he changed from angry, drugged-out rapper to emo as fuck. Now, Eminem has changed from angry, drugged-out rapper to emo with his recovery shit. It's a damn shame.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
I still bump Cage's Movies for the Blind and that Water World album he did with Tame-1. Shit was so ridiculous and awesome. It's kind of funny, everyone compared him to Eminem. He claimed that Eminem stole his style, and later he changed from angry, drugged-out rapper to emo as fuck. Now, Eminem has changed from angry, drugged-out rapper to emo with his recovery shit. It's a damn shame.
lol eminem didnt copy shit ive heard people say em copyd lynch c mon

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
young droop now has zero buzz
He has apparently(according to Tech N9ne) signed to Strange Music.

And Cage I never thought was gaining any ground on the location he was at in the underground scene.

Aesop is great, but I'll be damned if I can understand what he's talking about.

I realize i don't keep up with current rappers since the only people that come to mind to me are Red Cafe, Sadat X, and Pharoahe Monch.