Yukmouth on Master-P and the film Friday being influenced by Ice Cream Man

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
It's been long enough. Time to let it go.
He already did. He said they chopped it up and Master P "claims" that he was just giving props to Yuk for using the phrase "ice cream man" but I thought that was a weak way to squash some ish that he claimed made made P rich. But they both grown so why should we care. Life is too short to live with anger in your heart

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Yukmouth is a one hit wonder..... "I got 5 on it" & Thugged Out Albulation are his only classics. Most of his music after that is hella garbage. I remember buying his 2nd solo album (thug lord new testament) and was hella disappointed how wack it was, because his first solo was dope.

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Yukmouth is a one hit wonder..... "I got 5 on it" & Thugged Out Albulation are his only classics. Most of his music after that is hella garbage. I remember buying his 2nd solo album (thug lord new testament) and was hella disappointed how wack it was, because his first solo was dope.
Lol at one hit wonder.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
One hit wonder? GTFOH with that shit. No surprise to hear that comin from you, you stay hatin on the bay. Always got somethin negative to say about anyone and anything bay. Straight up. I didn't really like thug lord new testament either but yuk got a gang of slaps before and after that. His albums are hit and miss for me but they always got at least a few slaps, and I don't even fuck with yuk real tough but to say he's a one hit wonder and only has a few classics is just plain wrong.

Sep 5, 2013
Yukmouth Godzilla album, classic. I haven't been up on his newer shit, but Yuk is one of the most lyrically lethal when it comes to the pen game. That doesn't mean he's got the most classics, not even close. Bar for bar though, he used to be POTENT. Haven't kept up on his shit though so I can't comment if he's still got it. Content wise he was always shallow, rapped about the same shit so I lost interest.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
That's because most people from the bay who moved to sac talk hella shit about sac and 99% of the time they can't back it up.
Again with that same ass shit. You have a couple experiences with people from the bay and then want to hate on anything bay-related. Why the fuck you in this forum then? This is the Bay Area Rap Talk section, do you understand that?? There's a section for Sac, keep your bitch ass over there then. You're like fuckin obsessed with comin in here and spreading hate. Just stfu with that shit bitch.

There's punk ass bitches in every region who talk shit and can't back it up. The bay and sac are no exceptions. I lived in Sac and the Bay and I can personally tell you there are fake ass people in both areas. Big fuckin deal. Get the fuck over it ol butthurt ass mark. Sayin the same fuckin shit over and over. Like a damn female.