YOUNG GUNS BEST ALBUM OF 2004

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
im sayin its the best so fafso far. i know its feb and it still is a tight cd laced with great beats and flows and production is A + and they flow like water . way better than State prop 2 cd which wuz avearge at best

Apr 20, 2003
hell yea its a great tight cd. and hell yea i bump that lil jon bme king of curnk shit dow south is hella tight lil scrappy tirllville bme headbussas baby. u guys diss young guns but hey did u hear it ? did u listen to GROWN MAN? or NO Better love? or the song Nowhere to aliv wih jigga damn its the shit mane. dont sleep on it plz just cuz its east coast. open up ur eyes and listen with ur ears to this group from PA Philly. i dont com eon here much just when i feel i can recommmend a tight cd to yall. plz believe that

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
CHRISHOGG14 said:
i'll blow my nose on the young guns, figuratively, and lyrically
I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT......... I MEAN THE LYRICS YOU POST ARE OK AT BEST....... YOU GOT A BIG HEAD AND ALL YOU DO IS WRITE LYRICS......COME ON......JUS CUZ A FEW PEOPLE THINK YOUR OK DOESNT MEAN YOUR SOME BIG TIME RAPPER THAT YOU CAN GO AROUND KNOCKIN OTHER PEOPLE........

Apr 20, 2003
hell yea its a great tight cd. and hell yea i bump that lil jon bme king of curnk shit dow south is hella tight lil scrappy tirllville bme headbussas baby. u guys diss young guns but hey did u hear it ? did u listen to GROWN MAN? or NO Better love? or the song Nowhere to aliv wih jigga damn its the shit mane. dont sleep on it plz just cuz its east coast. open up ur eyes and listen with ur ears to this group from PA Philly. i dont com eon here much just when i feel i can recommmend a tight cd to yall. plz believe that

Mar 8, 2003
well all the hate in this thread...

they are eastcoast...we are west coast...yung gunz get more times then your local heros...the bay area artists gets what? 4 hours every week to play their hardly stand-able music??

yea they trash but they are all over YOUR BAY AREA aka LAND OF THE SUCKA FREE AND KILLA HOE....radio..

so quit cryin BOO WHOO

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
SonnyBlac said:
well all the hate in this thread...

they are eastcoast...we are west coast...yung gunz get more times then your local heros...the bay area artists gets what? 4 hours every week to play their hardly stand-able music??

yea they trash but they are all over YOUR BAY AREA aka LAND OF THE SUCKA FREE AND KILLA HOE....radio..

so quit cryin BOO WHOO
i live out here, and can tolerate like 80% more of the shit on the radio out here beyond young guns. They are ass