Who are your favorite producers from the bay that you recomend?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Im wrapping up my EP thats almost all produced by my boy and Main Producer DJ Bad Luck (http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Chris-Tobar-DJ-Producer/132560046798581) But For my solo Im working on I wanna have a diversity of beats from many different producers I know Cozmo & Young Sidewayz are some producers I wanna work with. Anybody else you recommend? and post up songs with the beats that you like from the producer if possible or tell me what albums they produced for so I can check em out. Thanx again. Tell me what you guys think of Young Sidewayz beats I personally Like em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke84qYVjEtY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuii3DCjcCI&feature=related

Apr 21, 2012
Man, there's alot of talent & unique style out there. Here's a few offtop

Pakslap & Bandit
RobLo
DexBeats
DJFresh
AK-47
This youngsta from Sac Drumma P got slaps
Jeffro
Traxamillion
Kansas City producer Dame Dash got a unique style, heavy on the samples.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
Man, there's alot of talent & unique style out there. Here's a few offtop

Pakslap & Bandit
RobLo
DexBeats
DJFresh
AK-47
This youngsta from Sac Drumma P got slaps
Jeffro
Traxamillion
Kansas City producer Dame Dash got a unique style, heavy on the samples.
Good Shit! I'm digging PakSlap's beats & Rob Lo got some hitters too I'll look into the rest of em thanx bro!

May 8, 2011
FREDDY MACHETE
traxamillion
rob-lo
jeffro
cozmo
c-loz
sidewayz

IMO dont sleep on my boy Freddy Machete I listen to all of the producers that you guys listed on here all the time searching for beats and Freddy got a slight edge on the competition. You will see soon enough. Or shit holla at us if you wanna check something out. If you don't think I know what Im talking about try us out. That boy got nothing but Thunder and all ranges and styles. We got a couple hundred on deck.

May 8, 2011
On another note anybody who dont got pocket change enough to fuck with the guys listed then u should check out stix in the mix or scandal. Both of them got fire for a low price. On another note pakslap is a very talented producer but his business practices are straight SUSPECT just keepin it 100 i would never spend money with him again.

Apr 21, 2012
On another note anybody who dont got pocket change enough to fuck with the guys listed then u should check out stix in the mix or scandal. Both of them got fire for a low price. On another note pakslap is a very talented producer but his business practices are straight SUSPECT just keepin it 100 i would never spend money with him again.
How so about Pak bruh? Just curious what went down cuz I know this boy personally & he always been a real nigga & always keep it 100 w/ everybody.

May 8, 2011
How so about Pak bruh? Just curious what went down cuz I know this boy personally & he always been a real nigga & always keep it 100 w/ everybody.
Pak is a good person from what i know, and i fucked with them over there in hayward a bunch of times. BUSINESS though ok here u go....... if u buy a couple beats and then a couple days later realize that ap has one of them on his album ok maybe it was a mistake no big deal, but when the beat that u go get to replace that one and then drop money on labtime and a Casual feature only to hear that beat a couple months later on the ampicino cd????????? Then there is some suspect business issues and he lost a real customer who actually spends money with alot of producers, and is always 100 with his business ask anybody whos anybody in the bay about how i handle my shit. Then he gonna try and say oh shit its not my fault so and so just be takin my beat disks, so fuckin what get your business in line. Or then he gonna try and say ill give u a beat to make up for it thats fuckin insulting u better give me ten fuckin beats. Honestly i stopped even going thru their lab in hayward cuz i dont know if i can see him without saying something and i got too much business with the rest of the camp to be making waves over dice game money. Hope that clears it up for u champ.

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
recklezz

save your money and put it into something you can actually get money back from

the world does not need more weak albums

sorry dude...
Its all good brotha I respect your opinion and honestly I dont care what people want and dont want me to do. Whether my album does good or not I wanna put out something that I'm proud of. I dont care about making millions of my shit. I do it for the love of the music and for my art and a way to express myself. Van Gogh didnt sell 1 painting while he was alive but he didnt just give up after his first painting didnt sell he kept at it and thats how ima do it. Not saying Im the best rapper in the world nor am I saying im the next so and so. I just want to put out something that I can be proud of and say I did something worthwhile and was something that I really wanted to do. and I dont care about spending money on my projects you get what you pay for and ima keep putting in my time, money, blood, sweat and tears into it no matter the cost. And I know theres no freebess in this game so you gotta do what you gotta do. You dont go into Michaels and demant free paint, a canvas and paint brushes for free right? So with that being said stay tuned for what I have in store breh

recklessofgilaz

Oct 30, 2008
the world does not need more weak albums
no matter what you do and say the world will always have weak albums so I doesnt matter if I put something out or not. and a "Weak album" is all about perception Some people think your favorite album is weak as fuck so dont loose sleep over it. just sayin

May 8, 2011
Its all good brotha I respect your opinion and honestly I dont care what people want and dont want me to do. Whether my album does good or not I wanna put out something that I'm proud of. I dont care about making millions of my shit. I do it for the love of the music and for my art and a way to express myself. Van Gogh didnt sell 1 painting while he was alive but he didnt just give up after his first painting didnt sell he kept at it and thats how ima do it. Not saying Im the best rapper in the world nor am I saying im the next so and so. I just want to put out something that I can be proud of and say I did something worthwhile and was something that I really wanted to do. and I dont care about spending money on my projects you get what you pay for and ima keep putting in my time, money, blood, sweat and tears into it no matter the cost. And I know theres no freebess in this game so you gotta do what you gotta do. You dont go into Michaels and demant free paint, a canvas and paint brushes for free right? So with that being said stay tuned for what I have in store breh
Reck aint playin!!!! Lol. Do your thing lil brody dont let nobody tell u shit. If it makes u happy then thats all that matters.

May 8, 2011
now your getting it lol thanx
Real talk and if you aint makin music bcuz u love hip hop then why are u doing it? I got into this shit bcuz of that reason and that reason only. If u want some real advice though u need to work alot harder or fire whoevers helping you bcuz all the songs ive heard from u are not good. Whoever is helping u is doing a bad job. Like if u were my artist and u came with those songs i would make u trash em all on tge spot. You can only get better reck and u should sit down and seriously think about the music youre making bcuz in my eyes u need a new plan. Dont take this the wrong way im really tryin to give u some advice that u need to take. Pretty sure alot of people agree.