Whats slapping right now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Mar 28, 2010
Check out young gullys bermuda trilogy...jus did 3 albums back to back part 1 2 and the 3rd one drops Feb 23rd... thizzler.com/bermuda tell me what u think
When you're done with sh*t you're doing right now, are gonna start gassin' again? Why the hell did you tone down the style you perfected???

Gully, you're a beast. Stop actin' like gotta tone sh*t down to get mainstream acceptance. That sh*t you're doing right now, is too tame and too polished. Doesn't sound like Oakland at all. Go back to the old formula.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
When you're done with sh*t you're doing right now, are gonna start gassin' again? Why the hell did you tone down the style you perfected???

Gully, you're a beast. Stop actin' like gotta tone sh*t down to get mainstream acceptance. That sh*t you're doing right now, is too tame and too polished. Doesn't sound like Oakland at all. Go back to the old formula.
I'm guessing you don't like the word SHIT, lol!!

What's really slapping though, is this Mexican bitch's ass in my face!!

Nov 14, 2007

Highly respect the way you worded your opinion. As you can see young gully hasn't been the one posting here but he does accept constructive criticism very well. Although I must say 1 opinion doesn't really make him distraught about what he's making. He's actually saling more records and still maintaining the slot as one of the best lyricists in the bay. And that is a wide opinion. Please trust that he wants to make music for EVERYONE...not just oakland. And also give it a chance instead of downplaying it. He's actually being very honest in his music based on the direction his life has taken lately. You have to understand a lot of people around the world LOVE this man's music and thats why he expanded his horizons. Nothing he's making is mainstream music. You just have to give it a chance or leave it alone until he makes something you enjoy. Thankyou and much love. We love to hear the goods and bads it doesn't discourage him or his team.