West Vallejo Tunes Ft. Mr.Capone-E - Not Enough Time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Nortay niggas lettin everything slide. You'll never see a nortay rapper do a video in socal. They got these fools reppin the bay area rapping all hyphy wearing blue rags saying nigga lol.

Dec 6, 2005
Dode

You have no pass on speaking on any thing.

Some folks actually know who you are Laughter from SSSJ

You was one the dudes back in the day bitching about how nobody should wear girbauds over dickies. How Norte's shouldn't say the word nigga and all other j-cat shit you was pulling.

You've made different accounts on here trying to troll people but best believe some folks ain't forgot about all the pussy shit you was doing.

You dropped out not because you was on some grown shit

You dropped out because your fists couldn't back up your mouth

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Dode

You was one the dudes back in the day bitching about how nobody should wear girbauds over dickies. How Norte's shouldn't say the word nigga and all other j-cat shit you was pulling.

You've made different accounts on here trying to troll people but best believe some folks ain't forgot about all the pussy shit you was doing.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Dode

Made different accounts? I've only had 2. made a new one when I stopped the kids shit and grew up. Banging is faggot shit and yall keep proving it every day.

You know me ? run up when you see me. I'm still out here and ain't nobody ever say shit when they see me. Niggas try and say wasup and shake my hand lol.

Sureno are all over the bay and don't nobody do shit. 99% of you wannabe nortenos talk loud but put your head down when you see surenos. you niggas stay gossiping behind my back like some females but ain't one nigga say shit to my face, ever. You sound like you real mad nigga. I'd be mad too if I were as old as you and still stuck in high school on some waste of time counter productive ass kids shit.

If you wanna speak on me shoot me a PM and quit talking on a public forum like a housewife ass nigga. You don't know me, you just know what some nigga that dont like me, said about me on the Internet.

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
You niggas are comedy.

the statistics and proof are right there and yall still in DENIAL.

There is ZERO norteno hoods in socal.
yet there are thousands of sureno hoods in norcal.

There are hundreds of nortenos that died from sureno rivalry in the bay and norcal,
yet there are zero surenos that died from norteno rivalry in socal.

You're "fighting" a fake, make believe battle that you have absolutely zero chance of winning.nortenos will never be as big as surenos and will never ever have any sets in southern California. You niggas need to stop and grow up while you can before you become dead or a lifer locked in prison with nothing but homosexual ass niggas.

Dec 6, 2005
Made different accounts? I've only had 2. made a new one when I stopped the kids shit and grew up. Banging is faggot shit and yall keep proving it every day.

You know me ? run up when you see me. I'm still out here and ain't nobody ever say shit when they see me. Niggas try and say wasup and shake my hand lol.

Sureno are all over the bay and don't nobody do shit. 99% of you wannabe nortenos talk loud but put your head down when you see surenos. you niggas stay gossiping behind my back like some females but ain't one nigga say shit to my face, ever. You sound like you real mad nigga. I'd be mad too if I were as old as you and still stuck in high school on some waste of time counter productive ass kids shit.

If you wanna speak on me shoot me a PM and quit talking on a public forum like a housewife ass nigga.
I like the fact you don't denounce at all the weird shit you've been doing. you need to control your emotions little boy. You look like you throwing a temper tantrum with all these posts about norte's.

So, you pretty much just admitted that you shake hands with other norte's but yet on here you talk like you can't stand them. So who's really talking behind someone's back if that's the case?

Sounds to me like someone being a hypocrite

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I like the fact you don't denounce at all the weird shit you've been doing. you need to control your emotions little boy. You look like you throwing a temper tantrum with all these posts about norte's.

So, you pretty much just admitted that you shake hands with other norte's but yet on here you talk like you can't stand them. So who's really talking behind someone's back if that's the case?

Sounds to me like someone being a hypocrite
There is no real Norte's on this forum. I only know of ONE and I still got love for dude cuz he's always been solid and respectful to me.
nortenos don't come on the Internet and talk about how they hate scraps.

I have homies that I grew up with that are fine with my choices and respect my hustle. Gang banging don't pay the bills. Who's a lil boy now? I got a solid ass income and family that I'm single handedly feeding. Thats grown man shit. Fighting your own race over a colored bandana, now that's little boy shit. If you were born in 84 that makes you 2 years older than me. I hope you're still not on that gangbang shit man.

Dec 6, 2005
You niggas are comedy.

the statistics and proof are right there and yall still in DENIAL.

There is ZERO norteno hoods in socal.
yet there are thousands of sureno hoods in norcal.

There are hundreds of nortenos that died from sureno rivalry in the bay and norcal,
yet there are zero surenos that died from norteno rivalry in socal.

You're "fighting" a fake, make believe battle that you have absolutely zero chance of winning.nortenos will never be as big as surenos and will never ever have any sets in southern California. You niggas need to stop and grow up while you can before you become dead or a lifer locked in prison with nothing but homosexual ass niggas.
Surenos have been around in California in general way before Nortenos ever came on the scene. Surenos numbers have always been deeper since the start of things. So, if you pretty much saying it's a lose situation for the Norte's then you need to go back and look at the statistics. I think the question you need to be asking is "If Surenos are soo deep then why haven't they taken out all the Nortenos?"

Dec 6, 2005
This guy so much of a cornball he sends me this pm LOL

5758 Tucson Dr , sj

I'll give you a fair warning I legally carry and Im not afraid to defend my home. So whoever you know that is gossiping about me tell them to come have a sit down with me. Otherwise keep your hearsay to yourself. I'm grown and got a family and a good job and I got no problem putting a scumbag wannabe gangster piece of shit out his misery.