UGLY NIGGA! Ya'll ain't Respecting my shit!! he's pissed. video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
joke or not hes still doing more then most who take it serious. I mean KMEL is posting his music on there blog and many would love to have that hook up right ? So what separates him from the rest that they do this for him ?
But what is a rapper in the game for? Doing more than most or making more money than most?
Id take the money.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
paid vote doesnt count! u just sold your dignity for cheap doesnt mean everybody with another point of view is a hater, HATER!
lol... why are you mad ? I havent voted anything. He will be the first to tell you that im not a fan of the Illuminati line he is pushing. But when it comes to making music with him we have fun in the studio and hes a great dude. He actualy help out alot of people in the Bay with his services from Printing, to clothing, ect ect. But you wouldnt know that. See you at the top !

Jul 28, 2011
lol... why are you mad ? I havent voted anything. He will be the first to tell you that im not a fan of the Illuminati line he is pushing. But when it comes to making music with him we have fun in the studio and hes a great dude. He actualy help out alot of people in the Bay with his services from Printing, to clothing, ect ect. But you wouldnt know that. See you at the top !
nah we wont see at the same top, im good with my decisions in life u seem to be lost cause u are trying to play both sides

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
nah we wont see at the same top, im good with my decisions in life u seem to be lost cause u are trying to play both sides
Both sides of what lol, your losing me and sure others have no idea wtf your talking about lol, but heres your 15min of siccness fame... im a music producer who runs a business, and everybody comes to me for there music needs....so what ever your trying to imply about me must mean the same about others who I do business or network with right ? If so then you dont like Bay music cause ive touched just about every artists music out here 1 way or another G. Im out here and easy to find but trolls like you only punch keys and hide behind screen names like bitches. Dont get all religious on me on a GANGSTA RAP FORUM lol...no sin is greater then the next right ? Go to church and quit typing on here.

Jul 28, 2011
Both sides of what lol, your losing me and sure others have no idea wtf your talking about lol, but heres your 15min of siccness fame... im a music producer who runs a business, and everybody comes to me for there music needs....so what ever your trying to imply about me must mean the same about others who I do business or network with right ? If so then you dont like Bay music cause ive touched just about every artists music out here 1 way or another G. Im out here and easy to find but trolls like you only punch keys and hide behind screen names like bitches. Dont get all religious on me on a GANGSTA RAP FORUM lol...no sin is greater then the next right ? Go to church and quit typing on here.
wtf u trippin, why u talking about church and sin and all that bullshit?