The Siccness Network Cartoon / BET

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I hit Siccness Network on google and a Wikipedia page came up for a cartoon show staring Yukmouth that use to air on BET back in the early 2000's it had some charectors of people's screen names on here. I was unable to locate any of the episodes online. Is the show related to this site or did people take screen names from the show to post on here? Can somebody post a link to some of the episodes?

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
PRETTY SURE M @MacJesus HAS SOME EPISODES UPLOADED ONTO YOUTUBE

Nov 27, 2014
Yea I never even heard of it until now can somebody post links? Is it made by the people who made this site too? That's a trip if it was how come nobody ever talks about it on here?

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
Yea I never even heard of it until now can somebody post links? Is it made by the people who made this site too? That's a trip if it was how come nobody ever talks about it on here?
there were some threads discussing the show but no one talks about it because its old news

Jun 18, 2013
East Fresno
Wow yeah I remember that cartoon. I remember the funniest part was when the Mexican dude would strut on screen and the Lowrider theme would start playing– real innovative stuff. I don't know if you can still find them uploaded online but it was the kind of show where if you've seen one episode you've seen them all.

ASG

Sicc OG
Jan 31, 2011
Wow yeah I remember that cartoon. I remember the funniest part was when the Mexican dude would strut on screen and the Lowrider theme would start playing– real innovative stuff. I don't know if you can still find them uploaded online but it was the kind of show where if you've seen one episode you've seen them all.
WRONG SHOW PUTA