Mac Minister talks new album and getting out and doing a Kansas City concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2010
I hope he does get out. I mean no disrespect, but doing shows in K.C. is not a good idea. When they smacked Dre, they sent a very clear message: Anybody can get it.

That would be a real Fat Tone move. No disrespect to him either, but n*ggaz really do believe in that "I'm good anywhere". Hasn't anybody learned?

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Free the Mac. Everyone on the sicc shit talking Mac minister would get SO scared if he actually ran up on them and asked em to say it just one more time lol. Yeah maybe he is a little bit delusional but he still ain't playing around

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Didnt Fat Tone have it coming though? Weren't hella people looking for his head? I doubt too many people even care, let alone are still out for revenge ten years later, aside from his family. Im just tripping on the fact that Mac Minister would even think hes getting out. Tone was a shady character, and he got his just desserts. The man made great music, but lived by the gun. Who knows if his murder was really over Mac Dre? Maybe Mac Minister and him got into a drunk arguement in vegas that night. Mac Dre was no saint either, and im sure his actions were partly responsible for his death. No disrespect here. RIP to both of them. But as the years go by, I hear how these dudes i grew up listening to, werent all that nice, and both did some shady shit to people and openly admitted to such things on record. When you brag about doing crooked shit to people, they might just hear it one day and come back to tap you on the shoulder...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Didnt Fat Tone have it coming though? Weren't hella people looking for his head? I doubt too many people even care, let alone are still out for revenge ten years later, aside from his family. Im just tripping on the fact that Mac Minister would even think hes getting out. Tone was a shady character, and he got his just desserts. The man made great music, but lived by the gun. Who knows if his murder was really over Mac Dre? Maybe Mac Minister and him got into a drunk arguement in vegas that night. Mac Dre was no saint either, and im sure his actions were partly responsible for his death. No disrespect here. RIP to both of them. But as the years go by, I hear how these dudes i grew up listening to, werent all that nice, and both did some shady shit to people and openly admitted to such things on record. When you brag about doing crooked shit to people, they might just hear it one day and come back to tap you on the shoulder...
tone had no shortage of people from his city that wanted his head, that's for sure

::

May 3, 2010
San leandro
Just cuz mac dre got killed in KC, doesnt mean they had anything to do with it, I think illuminati or mac dre own folks set him up for death, in the hood, friends cross each other everytime, especially over a bitch or sum money, aint no loyalty or honer in these streets,

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
U CANT BLAME A WHOLE CITY FOR A PERSONS DEATH. THERE ARE GOOD AND BAD PPL EVERYWHERE. KC REALLY IS KILLA CITY. IF MAC MINISTER DID A SHOW THERE I DONT THINK THE SHOW WOULD LAST LONG. ALOT OF PPL DISLIKED TONE BECUZ OF HIS DEMEANOR BUT A LOT OF PPL LOVED AND RODE FOR HIM TOO.
ALL GANGSTAS DIE ONE DAY BUT ONE THING U DONT DO IS TRY TO SLAP A REAL GANGSTA IN THE FACE CUZ MOST OF THEM CHOOSE PRIDE OVER RESPECT AND WHEN SHIT GETS DISRESPECTFUL WE ALL KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN