Levitti ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Does anyone have any news on what Levitti is up to these days? Why hasn't he ever released a solo album? He's been doing his thang for years now and has been featured on 100's of bay albums, not to mention the Funk Mobb album It Ain't 4 Play which is a fucking classic. His hooks are sick as fuck! I always thought he would have put an album out under Sick Wid It Records.

Nov 4, 2002
He lives in Fresno, One of my boys ate dinner at his crib when he did a hook for his homie Shon j.....He had told me at the time, around thanksgiving 06, he was working with his (levitti) dad doing screen printing........

Shon j is a local artist in the NO, he did a hook for him at the time....

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
707REPRESENTA said:
YEH HE BE MAKIN THEM HIT HOOKS BUT I WOULDNT SLAP NO GAY DUDES SHIT IN MY DECK
so i guess u never listen to george michael, elton john or michael jackson? trust me many of the rappers we all know and love are gay and we just dont know what they do in their private lives. that goes for many of our favorite athletes and actors too

May 4, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
YEH HE BE MAKIN THEM HIT HOOKS BUT I WOULDNT SLAP NO GAY DUDES SHIT IN MY DECK
why? as llong as he's not singin about it....

or does his beautiful voice give you a funny feeling and make you question your sexuality?

j/k.... but really, if he is gay ...you would never know unless someone you, and it doesnt affect his music... dont let it bother you

Feb 5, 2006
dj pimp said:
so i guess u never listen to george michael, elton john or michael jackson? trust me many of the rappers we all know and love are gay and we just dont know what they do in their private lives. that goes for many of our favorite athletes and actors too

I DONT SLAP GEORGE MICHAEL, ELTON JOHN, BUT MIKE DO HAVE SUM JAMS. I JUS CANT SLAP NO GAY DUDES SHIT

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
So that means none of you listen to The Click, E-40, Mac Shawn, Funk Mobb, B-Legit, Suga T, Sac Sin, Totally Insane, Celly Cel, Daz, Little Bruce, Mac Mall, Game Related, Playaz Tryna Strive, San Quinn, The Mossie, Young Lay, Jaz, 918. The list goes on! He's on everything you be playing in your deck! Dude is tight as fuck no matter what his sexual preference may be. And those are album I can think of just off the top...

Feb 5, 2006
Cashflow420 said:
So that means none of you listen to The Click, E-40, Mac Shawn, Funk Mobb, B-Legit, Suga T, Sac Sin, Totally Insane, Celly Cel, Daz, Little Bruce, Mac Mall, Game Related, Playaz Tryna Strive, San Quinn, The Mossie, Young Lay, Jaz, 918. The list goes on! He's on everything you be playing in your deck! Dude is tight as fuck no matter what his sexual preference may be. And those are album I can think of just off the top...

I DO, BUT I WOULDNT SLAP HIS SOLO.

Jun 21, 2005
Right.... He should make a solo cd but in every song have a feautured rapper or rappers(sicc ones though) and make nothing but classic tracks with him on a verse or hook. thats shit could be on hit. unless he can come up with another "MUSIC N ME" like Nate Dogg. tha'ts a sicc bump.