Killa Tay - Going Through Some Thangs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
Lol

Says the guy thats hiding behind a fake profile posing as son of a rapper, hitting refresh on his web browser every five seconds.
We don't need to do fake profiles. We just know how to work the system together as a team and ignore ignorant opinions.
You'll know who I am soon enough. Have patience grasshopper

Jan 30, 2007
Why u feel the need to post your hate in every killa tay thread?

This song dope as hell and u know it, just listen to the lyrics..then u try to craft some shit like that before talking shit again

I have a question for you. Could you back up everything you say on here in real life?

It's not a trick question, just wondering.

Jan 30, 2007
Just to confirm..nothing is concrete. Im currently not part of WCM, but music with Tay is in the works and anything is possible. Tay helped me with with a lot of shit and Im returning the favor. I got his back, so anyone who wants to talk shit can answer to me
And what exactly are you going to do if someone talks shit about your internet boyfriend? You talk a gang of shit, can you back up all that shit kid? I'll be in England late April 2016 flying into Heathrow and staying in Swindon, Wiltshire fuck boy. How far is that from Guildford exactly? Fuck Tay and fuck you breh you need to be humbled. Lets meet up id love nothing more than to "answer" to you. And before any of your siccness cheerleaders get on me about you being a 16 year old kid I could give a fuck. You came on here acting like a bitch taking up beefs you have no business being in just because a rapper got you gassed.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
And what exactly are you going to do if someone talks shit about your internet boyfriend? You talk a gang of shit, can you back up all that shit kid? I'll be in England late April 2016 flying into Heathrow and staying in Swindon, Wiltshire fuck boy. How far is that from Guildford exactly? Fuck Tay and fuck you breh you need to be humbled. Lets meet up id love nothing more than to "answer" to you. And before any of your siccness cheerleaders get on me about you being a 16 year old kid I could give a fuck. You came on here acting like a bitch taking up beefs you have no business being in just because a rapper got you gassed.
I dont live in guildford dumbass, thats like a 40 minute drive away. Wiltshire on the other side of England, theres no way Im driving 4 hours (I cant even drive so Id be taking public transport, real shitty around here so prolly 6 hours) to meet some internet moron who wants to act hard to his internet pals by getting into a fight with me. Thats bitch shit, I dont need that pollution on my mind distracting me from moving on and putting in work.

Jan 30, 2007
I dont live in guildford dumbass, thats like a 40 minute drive away. Wiltshire on the other side of England, theres no way Im driving 4 hours (I cant even drive so Id be taking public transport, real shitty around here so prolly 6 hours) to meet some internet moron who wants to act hard to his internet pals by getting into a fight with me. Thats bitch shit, I dont need that pollution on my mind distracting me from moving on and putting in work.
I have zero internet pals. I will have a car, England is small let me know where you stay at i can drive.

You on the other hand base your whole fucking life off this site. Lets meet up i won't film it, itwill be just you and me hand to hand (no Tay)

Im ready to answer to you for my slander against your stepdaddy. Lets see if you really wit the shit bitch.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I have zero internet pals. I will have a car, England is small let me know where you stay at i can drive.

You on the other hand base your whole fucking life off this site. Lets meet up i won't film it, itwill be just you and me hand to hand (no Tay)

Im ready to answer to you for my slander against your stepdaddy. Lets see if you really wit the shit bitch.
I live with my mom, Im not posting my address cuz I dont want to involve her in this.

And since when you had a problem with me? You had a few drinks and think you a gangsta?

Yeah I'll figure out a location depending if I got nothing else going on when you here, shit should be entertaining as fucc, but I wont let it get in the way of more important shit

Jan 30, 2007
I live with my mom, Im not posting my address cuz I dont want to involve her in this.

And since when you had a problem with me? You had a few drinks and think you a gangsta?

Yeah I'll figure out a location depending if I got nothing else going on when you here, shit should be entertaining as fucc, but I wont let it get in the way of more important shit
Its 9am on a Sunday. I don't drink. I could give a fuck about your Mum and i don't need your address i just need to know when and where. Why are you spelling "fuck" as "fucc"?

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Its 9am on a Sunday. I don't drink. I could give a fuck about your Mum and i don't need your address i just need to know when and where. Why are you spelling "fuck" as "fucc"?
If you coming here for a few days I dont really have a choice when, lemme know and I'll tell you if I can make it.