Killa Tay???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
How fucking hard is it to check if your rap name is taken already? I remember i wanted to go by Savage C like 10 years ago, but what do you know? It was already in use. You know what i did? I changed it. Even though Savage C isnt that well known, it was his name first. Make your own name for yourself. How many Killas, and Lils, and Youngs, and A$APs and Macs are there? Use some goddamn creativity.

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
yeah, these dudes are from omaha. i think in that other song he's dissing these dudes [as you see pablo and other D rappers are reaching out to other regions] this post was useful, it made me find out new music coming from nebraska.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
PRODIGY & HAVOC (MOBB DEEP)

PRODEJE & HAVICC (SOUTH CENTRAL CARTEL)

This is old. Nothing new. I always take it as great mines think alike.

Apr 25, 2002
Name one artist, inventor, creator or whatever title you want to give him/her who didn't have someone or a team of folks by there side in helping them create something great. Names are names. Killa Tay is very good artist but honestly he's not known to the masses like a JAY Z, KANYE, SNOOP, etc..and he was most popular in the late 90's to early 2000s. If some young dude out of Nebraska is nicknamed Killa Tay by his peers he might not have any idea who the Killa Tay we know is. It shouldn't be that personal. Killa Tay calls himself Tay Capone anyway.