Its Official C-Bo vs Mozzy Beef

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
Nah u need a per capita lesson. As well as a MPSM lesson.

Keep trying tho.
All the stats are done per capita so what is your point? Oakland is a small ass city that's the reason it's number 3 because they go per capita... that's why EPA was the murder capital back in the day. I'm sure LA was worse then the Bay in the 80's but not now. I'm Mexican and in my mid 30's I'm not tagging my name on anything haha. You sound like you protest too much maybe your the fake white boy from the burbs who spent one night in a bad area and tries to claim it.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
thats what I figured.....he lightweight scary that some shit might go down. u pretty much jus echoed my sentiments.. and I'm not necessarily saying he's wrong, but mozzy jus don't give a fuck. and thats why he winnin right now. mozzy aint thinkin "what if this causes a gang war?" he jus say what he think and puts it out there...so c-bo is definitely overthinking it, and it might be for the right reasons, but thats not the image he been protraying over the years, so it's a bad look in that respect.

he should jus drop the diss tomorrow when mozzy shit drop. if bo is fallin back because he's worried that somethin might happen.......

what does that tell u? he too grown to still be rappin gangsta shit if thats where he's at in life. i can respect that mindset, but the fact that he spoke out bout moppin the floor wit mozzy dreads makes u see the whole thing in a different light. if he woulda been on some grown man shit from the jump, diff story.

i rock wit bo either way, but this beef aint really favoring him like i thought it would

the flip side of the coin.

Feb 19, 2015
ITS FUNNY GETTING DAILY INFORMATION AND THEN WATCHING PPL MAKE ASSUMPTIONS OVER THE INTERNET. IVE KNOWN BO 4 A LONG TIME AND HE NEVER BEEN SCARY SO I WOULDNT USE THAT TO DESCRIBE HIS CHESS MOVES IN THIS SITUATION.
u pretty much admitted that he feared dropping the diss would cause mayhem in sac that would jeapardize the lives of others .. so when u put that in the context of "scary", it sounds bad. but it is what it is. i would personally call that a grown man move had he never talked reckless in the beginning.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
ITS FUNNY GETTING DAILY INFORMATION AND THEN WATCHING PPL MAKE ASSUMPTIONS OVER THE INTERNET. IVE KNOWN BO 4 A LONG TIME AND HE NEVER BEEN SCARY SO I WOULDNT USE THAT TO DESCRIBE HIS CHESS MOVES IN THIS SITUATION.
If c-bo is playing chess his timer has expired without moving a few times already And Mozzys in checkMate territory.

No ones surprised your sticking up for your boy but you ain't changing no minds
Bro. At all. He sneaked dissed, instigated it, and learned the hard way SAC ain't his no more. It was a natural progression he wasn't paying attention to, living in a prideful bubble... perfect example is he still hashtags 2pac and that he was 2pacs favorite rapper... 2pac died 21 years ago man... 21 years!! All these kids be talking about they ain't even heard Tupac music but c-bo still thinks a legends props make him a god. #CutTheCrap

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Fuck that I wanna see some gang violence im from sac!!!!! lol naw this shit already been a gang war so fuck it put out the diss the fire is already added with mozzys diss!!

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Lol..On another note, if I was a real one from Garden Block I'd be pissed this fool out of state a lifetime already ,had the nerve to say the hood ain't ready 4 a war...
You ain't or your old running pals ain't...but that hood don't have nobody active? Wtf...

Jul 12, 2002
If the diss song was the one where was saying "Kings on the front, I put Sac on my back" please tell him to redo that song without the diss and put it out. That shit was hard as fuck and reminded me of classic Bo.

Jul 5, 2009
After hearing all this, I hope Bo and Mozzy work it out eventually. Especially if it's over a misunderstanding. Don't funk over petty shit. Niggas is too grown for that. I took that Mozzy interview the same way everybody else did. He said he was funkin wit Bo, Lynch and X so I thought he was dissin them. After Bo posted his response then Mozzy could've said it's a misunderstanding right then and squashed it instead of making a diss track. And maybe he did reach out but I don't know.