INTERESTING QUESTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mac Dre influenced me personally more than any other rapper. so hed get the award from me. At the art show last week they were playing nothing but mac dre songs and every song they played i knew the words to. Every song he made was a slapper damn near. Crazy!

I definitely had a jacka phase i know most of jackas music. he is up there. Lyrically id say e40 hands down. But dre was the most influencial. I listened to all the greats from yuk and 40 to b legit and short. Keak deserve his recognition. 3x krazy was the shit. 2 short the legend if it werent for him id never even though of rappin he put the homies on

Killa tay deserve his recognition too. And c bo the mob father. I had a sacremento rap phase at 1 point thats all i listened too them and brotha lynch. T nutty x raided. Luni coleone Yeeeee cash bound pull the mask down lick em like a blow pop wat yall kno bout them songs

Cant forget about rbl posse messy marv san quinn jt the bigga figga everyone from the bay brought something to the table. Its no best to me cuz everybody had they own lane. Imp 115 i had my frisco phase 2. Itll never b the same. But hopefully we can have rappers paying homage to the ppl that came before us

By the way shout out to Agerman!!!!!! One of my favorites and im glad he turned his life to God!!!!

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002

underrated. i know damn near the whole board fucks with Spice 1 but i dont think dudes really feel how he was the most unique as an artist. his jamaican accents, his stutter raps, his vocals, his ad libs, his delivery (which wasn't just album to album). and his voice, which is just natural. dude was ahead of his time. if he wasn't talkin bout all the hardcore shit and he was a little younger nowadays, i think he would be huge. i think Mac Dre/40/Short can all be debated as the best solo artists, and Mac Dre and 40 can be debated as far as being unique and transcending generations, but none of them fuckin with Spice 1 on some other shit.

and between all of them, Spice 1's the only one to be featured on the 3 other's albums.

May 28, 2016
I APPRECIATE THE REPLIES.....
ITS GOOD 2 SEE THAT THE MAJORITY OF PPL RESPECT THE PIONEERS.
OR MAYBE THERE'S JUST DRUNK AND HIGH OG'S ON HERE NOWDAYS AND NOT AS MANY TEENAGERS AS I ONCE PERCIEVED....LOL
S/O 2 THE BAY THO....THEY'VE HAD SOME OF THE GREATEST ARTISTS, SOME ACTUAL REAL THOROUGH MC'S, AND SOME OF THE GREATEST ENTERTAINERS WHO WILL EVER BE SEEN WITH A MICROPHONE IN THEIR HAND. I ASKED THIS QUESTION CUZ I HAVE PLANS 2 DO A DOCUMENTARY AND I HAVE 2 MAKE SURE I PROMOTE THE RIGHT PPL AS EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE.
AND IN MY YEARS OF BEING AROUND RAPPERS IN GENERAL, TWO OF THE BEST I EVER CAME ACROSS WHO JUST HAD IT NATURAL AS A FREESTYLER WERE RAPPIN RON AND MISTAH FAB
#WCM SALUTE

Last edited: