HYPHY once upon a time... never forget!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
SLAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

summer of 06 I went on a road trip to NY and was at a basement house party in Hyde Park, NY. Hella new york faggots had just heard about hyphy and started asking me hella questions once they found I was from "the bay." so I put this on off my ipod and started giggin. they laughed at first and then joined in. good times. then I blew my purp smoke in their faces while they tried to roll a philly titan with shwag.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley

got the cops called on my house HELLA times cuz this song was blowing out the subs and speakers on my system in my living room. a girl at my house pulled a knife on a kid who wouldn't stop gigging to this song on the bed she was sleeping on. the kid ended up breaking the bed too.

the best, most whiteboy hyphy moment ever was my boys and I were riding thru a parking lot hella late one suburban night, when we came up on a dude who owed one my dudes money. dude was riding a bike. my dude hopped out the car, while it was rolling, and jumped this kid and started stomping him out. my other dude driving the car, put this song on and started yelling "don't get your muhfucking BIKE STOMPED OUT!" while this kid is getting his bike stomped out

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
See hella people on here hated hyphy but I would go through that "movement" all over again because it was fucking FUN. everyone just made music and had a good ass time. sure, there were annoying parts to it, but music, especially in the Bay, has changed so much, and at least that time period had some sort of fucking unity.

bullshit in rap music in 2013<bullshit in rap music in 2002-2007