Exclusive Interview With Bay Area Legend DJ Daryl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Part 1 - DJ Daryl was one of the originators of the group 415, producing their first album 41Fivin composed of artists Richie Rich and D-Loc, who brought us hits like “Sideshow, Snitches & B****es and Groupie A** B****”.. DJ Daryl produced Tupac Shakur’s hit single, “Keep Ya Head Up” on album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z. which peaked at #2 on the Billboard Hot Rap Singles chart, #7 on the Billboard R&B/Hip Hop chart and #12 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The song reached platinum status and appears on various albums and in films.

We caught up with the Legendary producer to catch up on his history and contribution to indie and major side of the rap game. In part one of the interview DJ Daryl speaks on forming and producing the group 415, meeting 2Pac for the first time to eventually working with him later in life and how he met C-Bo for the first time and more.

http://siccness.net/exclusive-legen...-415-the-group-meeting-working-with-2pac-c-bo

Last edited:

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Part 2 - DJ Daryl discusses the influence the group 415 had on multi platinum artist Snoop Dogg and his 213 crew with Nate Dogg and Warren G. He also speaks on grooming the young J. Stalin before he became the household name that he is today to also working with Master P and No Limit records during their biggest moments as a record label and trendsetters.

http://siccness.net/exclusive-legen...-415-the-group-meeting-working-with-2pac-c-bo

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Lol the second member of steady mobbin
Stay down the street by my way got perved
With him a few times shared some cool ass storys
He hella cool he did tell me he still gets asscap checks.but yeah.I see him. A
Round the way real brotha
Hella cool if I see him iam share this video

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Makes you wonder what would have happend if Steady Mobbin took his advice with the Warner Brothers situation would it have been better for them.
i can name like 50 bay rappers from that time that deserved a major label, mac dre never having a major album is the biggest injustice in music history to me.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Part 3 - Bay Area legend DJ Daryl. continues his conversation with The Siccness Networks Coop, he gives us more behind the scenes tales of why he has never worked with Bay Area respected OG's E-40 & Too Short. He also would go on to talk about who he would like to work that he hasn't yet and some more old school knowledge about giving a young Dr. Dre a helpful musical tool that would later surface in the musical collection of the iconic producer. and much more check out the full interview below.

Last edited: