C-bo not feeling "One Mob"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Yeah I seen that yesterday... He was light weight dissin but sounded like he was talking about yukmouth more than anyone else idk..ppl was doing kid shit tagging philthy mozzy and all them but I haven't seen anyone respond.
R @REAL can u shed some light on the situation?

Feb 14, 2004
I seen Tay always using the word mobb squad and thats reece loc n them... Like they own the word mob

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Wasn't Tupac the first one with a group called Mob Figgaz then C Bo started his group Mob Figgaz then they changed to West Coast Mafia. Who cares if some other group uses Mob I'm the name or is this something else? I haven't seen the video
2pac had Thug Life, then Outlaw Immortalz and then The Outlawz

Jul 26, 2014
Here Is The IG video Threadstarter is referring to:

https://instagram.com/p/9g8PSiE7me/

IG video caption as follows:

Is it really one mob? I had to sit back and really think about this shit.
And it is what it is, you see cuz the real mob go hand in hand with each other, that means they make sure NO one is starving. so if this is going on in your mob then you need to have some one come in and put some structure into it for you, you may be just too weak and not strong enough to run a mob, and to be a real boss. because real bosses give orders,
I came in the game as a young punk in 1983 but here I stand today with more power in these streets then any nigga in this rap game period! With nothing. Imagine what I can do with something......... Think before you get destroyed by your ignorance.. #cbo #boss #WCMafia
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I don't go on Instagram even though there is a Gods Calamity instagram run by one of the Heretics. So I went on there and checked out C-Bo's Instagram.

Personally speaking, After watching his vid and reading his comment, I don't think he's talking about anyone using "mob" in their group name/title or whatever and being upset. He seems to be talking about how people conduct themselves and get down when it comes to mob type activity. He mentioned niggas gettin beat up, talkin about guns but never shot nobody, snitches around them, etc. Then in the post he talks about it can't be a mob if niggas is starvin and shit ain't structured right.

So this is a general statement and him seperating WCM from all the other "mobs" out there.

Let them cats get their money and work on their brand. Everything doesn't have to be shots at particular people but just a simple case of "we get down like this, the rest of y'all like that."