Bay Area Rapper Most Likely to get shot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I was thinking about this reading the Messy Marv thread and it seems like every year a bay rapper gets shot or killed. I don't even know why fools want to make a big name in Bay rap because its almost a garentee your about to get shot or go to jail. The following are my most likely candidates, I don't wish it on anybody but given the history one of these guys will probably be shot within 3 years. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2014
The reason I made it is this shit is predictable every year for hella years a rapper gets shot or killed. It's a dumb thread but watch next year pull up this thread and tell me if I'm wrong. Bay Rap Legend is a hazardous ass occupation.

Oct 31, 2007
I was thinking about this reading the Messy Marv thread and it seems like every year a bay rapper gets shot or killed. I don't even know why fools want to make a big name in Bay rap because its almost a garentee your about to get shot or go to jail. The following are my most likely candidates, I don't wish it on anybody but given the history one of these guys will probably be shot within 3 years. Messy Marv - for talking shit about Mac Dre. 2. A-Wax: for having so much funk. 3. Mozzy - For having hella funk. 4. PSD - for the snitch rumors. 5. Philthy Rich - Just cuz he's from Seminary
Who would of ever thought Jacka would get murdered, Johnny Cash, Mac Dre, Mr. C and many others. this is death we are talking about, I dont wish it on anybody. This shit is unpredictable, A-Wax,Mess,Philthy,Mozzy,PSD are grown men that make their own decisions. We shouldn't sit around and guess who will get shot next. This is foolishness bruh

Nov 27, 2014
I don't hope it happens to anybody but its usually the dude on top with too much love who gets killed by a hater or somebody fucking up. It's a fucked up thread I shouldn't of listed names because its bad ju ju I'm going to delete the list but the message is still true.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I was thinking about this reading the Messy Marv thread and it seems like every year a bay rapper gets shot or killed. I don't even know why fools want to make a big name in Bay rap because its almost a garentee your about to get shot or go to jail. The following are my most likely candidates, I don't wish it on anybody but given the history one of these guys will probably be shot within 3 years. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
how old are you bruh

Dec 4, 2006
all i can do is sit back and wish NONE of those guys have anything bad happen to them or their families ... this is a HORRIBLE thread, literally asking ppl to predict others deaths?? aint no way you can argue your way outta this one homie, this right here is a pretty fucked up question/scenario to put infront of ppl

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2010
bet no one would have ever guessed jacka would have got hit. or dre.

the romper room snitch died like 2 years ago and he snitched on them in like 1992.

streets don't really work like that. i bet marv dies of old age or syphillis
Anyone who think they they got a pass in Oakland can get it. Anyone who has lived in the Town coming from another city can tell you, n*ggaz out there don't give a f*ck. They will try to get on you for any reason. If they don't have one, they'll make up one.

I find it hillarious when any rappers holler that "king of Oakland" BS, or "I'm good in any hood". Man, please. n*ggas out there will try to smack you on general principle. Just cause. with that said, y'all know who my guess is. He good if he stay in Vegas though.

No hate at all. I'm just being real.

Feb 10, 2006
the question should be bay area rapper most likely to put the mic down cuz they're wacc. there's a lot of talented rappers out the bay right now, ALOT. There's also a lot of dudes who shouldn't be doing it, but more power to them.

Nov 27, 2014
I was reading that Messy Marv thread and was thinking this guy is about be the next rapper we hear about because its a different rapper ever year like clockwork.