VERTIGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
So if Kutt/Tech/Vertigo/Rice/Kaliko get big, are they going to rant about every writer that gives them a bad review?

Shows are going to have to be a lot longer.

Oct 18, 2003
every rapper - or artist for that matter will get a bad review.

"At worst, they're Vertigo. That seven-person collective (eight if you count their all-kinds-of-wrong backup dancer) is made up of big, beefy motherfuckers who could tear me apart like a Christmas ham so, um, I'm sure they have a great future ahead of them. But at the Blue Note, the Food-Tang Clan mostly resorted to appropriating verses from the likes of the Wu-Tang Clan -- when they weren't brutalizing the audience into submission with inane chants like "I! Like! Mu-sic!" "
(quoted from Nathan Dinsdale)

This, in my opinion, is just fucking disrespectful. The one thing I believe in is not to disrespect anyone!! Imma say it like SG said it, ". . .Nathan Dinsdale can go fuck a hippo!!"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
So if Kutt/Tech/Vertigo/Rice/Kaliko get big, are they going to rant about every writer that gives them a bad review?
when you get a bad review of a show that was a sold out crowd, that didnt seem to have anyone leaving unsatisfied....then you have a right to bitch.

Those "marginal talents" seem to know how to fool a capacity crowd......2 nights in a row!

Jan 7, 2003
Kutt had the whole audience chanting for Nathan Disdale to go suck a dick for his bad reviews....

A bad review...some performances are going to be better than others..of course...but the way that the review was written, and it was semi disrespectful...is fucked up...for the Pitch...who gives Strange ever fuckin award they can create, to write a review in that manner, he needs to go suck a dick, and write a real review...when he's done swallowin...

Much love to vertigo, and mad respect,

Dena

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
i dont understand why the pitch has this dude writing about hip-hop when its clear that it's not his first love.

Go read all of his articles about rap shows or rappers in particular. You'll see this dude should get smacked quicker than you can say strange.

See the Fat Tone article.....i really liked this one....he even takes jabs at the siccness.net

http://www.pitch.com/issues/2003-11-13/dogg.html/1/index.html

I understand prick writers sell issues.....or in this case.....ad space. But Nathan Dinsdale needs to be checked.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I look at it this way... the way Eminem does... sure it's fuckin wrong... but how many times did he say Virtigo... did he NOT mention a slew of Strange names??? FREE fuckin promo... I'm just tryin to make ya feel betta SG!!! (and uh... my 20???) (and uh... my cd???)