Rittz pwnz Kutt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Head over to the SM youtube account to check out video popularity for these 2..

Rittz - Like I Am - Official Music Video - 214,506 views (Steady Rising)

V

Kutt Calhoun - That's My Word - Official Music Video - 42,029 (Dead Slow)

Rittz - For Real - Official Music Video - 230,833 (Steady Rising)

V

Kutt Calhoun - See What Had Happened Was - Official Music Video - 34,348 (Dead)

Rittz destroys kutt in popularity on solo tracks.. and only matches rittz on his n9ne/krizz track.. this dude has had years to get things poppin but its dead in the water..stagnant.. will they ever drop him ??

May 7, 2008
There old tracks.. very old.. both the tracks I used to compare was new and solo tracks to make it even..

And even the shittest cunt will have 1 track thats half decent.. rittz seems to do well on every track..

Im looking forward to seeing the sales charts :)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I think their marketing for Kutt has been wrong. Pushing Tech through the usual channels (radio and video) didn't work, so they don't bother putting marketing money in that department for any of their artists. I think Kutt is an artist that would do wonders with that type of marketing.

Rittz will sell better than Kutt, but that doesn't necessarily prove that he's a better artist or anything. Rittz also comes in with a fan base already, and has gotten the rub from both Tech and Yelawolf.

May 7, 2008
^ I understand peoples loyalties towards Kutt.. he has been here since day 1.. but he bitched and complained about how he gets nothing but I see other talented people out there doing heaps better with less..

Rittz had nothing but a friendship.. and seems to be doing much better than kutt on much less.. Kutts got the friendship and is put on every tech album since day 1, most concerts, fame by association.. and still has less fans than rittz

Aug 27, 2007
kutt doesnt have much of a fanbase because he isnt deserving to be honest.

i own all of his projects, but would never bother even fuckin w/him if he wasnt on strange.bleve was dope for its time period, feature presentation was decent, but everything since has been the same old bullshit.he doesnt have a unique flow/style, doesnt have anything to say, and packs his albums out w/filler.theres a reason tech has blown up, kaliko/ces/mayday are all growing, and kutt is still in the same situation.its not a marketing problem, its about talent.

rittz is talented and brings alot to the table.dude is original and makes honest music...thats the reason he deserves and has established a larger fanbase than kutt.you cant even debate who's more talented (imo)...an average rittz verse is pretty much better than kutt's best

May 7, 2008
^ agreed!!

Kutt has talent.. Just not enough talent to make it..He should be grateful to even have what he got now cause he wouldnt have any of it without tech.. Him to leave tech behind would be career suicide..his entire being is "techs friend"

His sound is bland, no flavor.. I like the dude just not his music all that much..

Stevie Stone much better than kutt.. Ill enjoy watching stevie blow up :) I just hope he doesnt leave strange behind..

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
They haven't dropped any artists. The artists either only had deals for so many albums and then chose to not resign, or asked for their release.

May 7, 2008
^
The artists in question are complete nobodies and wouldve been the most stupidest cunts ever to reject SM.. it be like career suicide.. if SM kept them going..offered them a deal..they wouldve continued to be on SM no doubt..

Jul 1, 2007
kutts most viewd song is bunk rock bitch at 500, 000 and rittz is sleep at night with 3, 000, 000

but views arnt everything .. shit Psy got over a bill for his shitty song..

Rittz is great! kutt calhoun is great ! but less people can relate to kuttys music cos hes a street nigg