Rittz - L&T of Johnny Valiant Thoughts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
If strange keeps these new quality artists grounded on the label I think we might actually see someone outsell the man himself (Tech)

But I dont think MAYDAY/RITTZ/STONE will be on strange forever.. lets hope im wrong.

Props: smittycal
Aug 16, 2003
Possibly the strongest overall release from SM this year.

Tracks are dope..he has some personal shit on here for real lol..and Im really feelling the track with Tech on there.

The weakest part of the whole album is Yelawolf for me. Otherwise the shit might be a classic in the making.

Good Job Rittz

Props: INSBDominator
Feb 28, 2008
This album is DOPE. Front to back, very few skippable tracks.

I think this is one of stranges more solid releases. And this is def. Rittz's best work IMO.

Props: smittycal
Jan 30, 2008
Very good album..i've enjoyed it thoroughly. I just hope this doesn't end up as a one (album) and done like so many artists on strange lately. Dude has lots of skill and I really hope he sticks around. Good job, Rittz.

Props: NZTECHFAN

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Very good album..i've enjoyed it thoroughly. I just hope this doesn't end up as a one (album) and done like so many artists on strange lately. Dude has lots of skill and I really hope he sticks around. Good job, Rittz.
I think the fact that he got a chain shows that he's gonna be around for a while. Bleed didn't get a chain.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Bleed also wasn't signed to "Strange Music." The more interesting thing regarding chains is that Ces was signed well before Rittz, and just got their chain.