Over Rated.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
Why is Tech N9ne - Dysfunctional such a highly praised song ? I thought it was only meh myself.. maybe if scoob wasnt in it id like it more..

everytime i ask someone if they know who tech n9ne is..this is the song they know lol wtf ?
It has no promotion or airplay I knew about..

It used to be Planet Rock or Lets Get Fucked Up, than it was Slacker,Caribou Lou and now its this song..

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
How many people have you polled? Perhaps a local venue or a mutual friend to people in your area is playing this song and thats why they all know it. Perhaps you should poll more casual fans at random (at least 100 people) across the globe and report back here with the results.

Feb 9, 2006
First off, I love that song. Is it one of Techs best? I wouldnt say all that, but it is def a really good song IMO.

Secondly, I have turned many Tech haters into big fans of his by showing them some of his best work. So I can speak from expierence. The songs that I have used over the years to turn most regular hip hop fans into Tech fans are:

- Im A Playa
- Caribou Lou
- Gods
- Am I Psycho
- Einstein
- His verse from S&S song "Heartbreaker" which I think is one of if not best Tech verses ever.
- This Ring
- Midwest Choppers

Those are the songs I play most for people that hate on Tech and after they hear those they for the most part turn into Tech fans lol

Feb 9, 2006
First off, I love that song. Is it one of Techs best? I wouldnt say all that, but it is def a really good song IMO.

Secondly, I have turned many Tech haters into big fans of his by showing them some of his best work. So I can speak from expierence. The songs that I have used over the years to turn most regular hip hop fans into Tech fans are:

- Im A Playa
- Caribou Lou
- Gods
- Am I Psycho
- Einstein
- His verse from S&S song "Heartbreaker" which I think is one of if not best Tech verses ever.
- This Ring
- Midwest Choppers

Those are the songs I play most for people that hate on Tech and after they hear those they for the most part turn into Tech fans lol

Props: casperog
May 7, 2008
^ Double post.

Yea Midwest Choppers always gets the heads turning.. Good list ^

But lets make it a harder list.. only tracks released from K.O.D onwards.. that show of his many sounds/styles..

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
May 7, 2008
^ The only person being juvenile in this entire thread is you.

Get the hint.

Dont like it ? Your not obligated to post in every single thread.
And we wonder why noone attempts to start new threads

Low/Klusterfuck are definitely 2..

Who Do I Catch,
Losing My Mind,
Alone,
Harvey Dent,
So Lonely,