The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2006
Fuck women and ridiculous games! This girl ive been fucking on and off for the past year is going to be visiting this weekend with a close friend of ours. The both of them have a bet that the girl i've been fucking, (lets call her C), wont hook up with me. Thats fine, I've been hooking up with another girl. C tells me she wont fuck me because i told her that I was smashing the guts of another girl. Thats ok, at least im getting some while she is still using her own fingers to please herself.

Anyways, im cool with being friends with C, but she keeps throwing this bet she has at me that she wont fuck me, and wants me to help her win the bet by not trying to fuck her. Yeah, im going to base our interactions this weekend off a bet... fuck that, imma unga bungha on C regardless. Fuck her asking me to not try to screw her just so she can win a dumb bet....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Procrastinate like a 20-something still in the 9th grade
Jump to conclusions like saying mid-grade gas is all the rage
Fade to black like those rock legends way back in the 80's
A kleptomaniac with no hands has no chance to succeed
A blank man with no seeds has no chance of procreating
Whereas nose bleeds could mean cocaine is on the rise
and severed ties that bind are cut without strings

Nov 14, 2002
Would you like to explain to me what the fuck it means? Do you expect me to find something funny if I don't know what it is?

I see one idiot repeating it in every post on the open forum.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm in beast mode i don't know when this feeling will subside and hopefully end/
I'm begging no more complications and trying to steer from a vortex sucking me in/
A prime example of getting played is
watching your competition snag Boardwalk and Park Place
knowing good and well they the banker and don't have big money to spend/
Well I'm banking on winning this game, to the winner be the spoils
while my enemies gnaw on gristle, for their lives they will fend!/
Trying checkmate-end game on me is like trying to catch a cauldron bubble/
It'll only end badly like three witches screaming "double double toil and trouble!"

props for the first person to pick out the lit reference.