Going to see tech n9ne next week

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2011
I got tickets to the independent powerhouse tour on the 24th anybody been to this show yet, I have never seen tech n9ne before I'm hoping its gonna be the concert of the year, I went to see mmg and mgk back in November and mgk killed it but Ross and mmg seemed like they only gave 85 % I hope this show is better

Aug 16, 2003
His shows are crazy. Titties everywhere and hype all the way through hah...think Im bullshitting post something after the show..and please post some tittie pics hah

Aug 30, 2002
I'll be at the Pittsburgh show. Anyone check the show out yet and know what new (not brand new but not the main stays) songs he does? I seen he said he added dysfunctional to the set. Any others besides the usual ones he does??? I always watch the whole show on YouTube a few days before the show just to see what he does but that kinda spoils what I'm in store for. I'd rather just have someone tell me instead of actually seeing it if that makes any sense..

Aug 6, 2009
^ebah, low, dysfunctional, dont tweet this, i think that about covers it for songs he doesnt normally do.
krizz plays spaz, bipolar, unstable, and a song off son of sam called the finger