Rnd.#1 Insane206 vs. Chaos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Rnd.#1 inasense206 vs. Chaos

MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES.

Tournament Rules:

1.) NO SHIT TALKING IN THREADS!
2.) PLZ keep the votes REAL, NO hating votes, NO crew votes.
3.) ALL VOTE'S MUST HAVE A REASON.
4.) NO BITING..(obious)
5.) 1 Verse NO bar limit.
6.) Verses are due 5 day's after I make the battle thread.
7.) 4 day's to vote, after both verses are in.
8.) You must have at least 50 post's to qualify for this tourney.
9.) You must have at least 50 post's to VOTE on battles in this tourney.

Judging System:

ARTIST/ON THE RISE/ADMIN. votes= 2 points

MOD/KNIGHT votes= 1 1/2 point

NOBLE votes= 1 point

peasent votes= 1/2 point

Self Explanitory.. Who ever finishes with the most point's win's the battle..

GOOD LUCK!

Nov 30, 2002
my verse....

uhh.. why should i go hard? 1/2 of what i go.. haha.. nice lil intro.. hope you like chaos...

You couldn't "shit on me" even if ya name was "intestines", come here bitch.. and take a rapping lesson...//

Lucky this aint Audio cause me and da mic is like acid rain- we drop heat//
I'll Rip out ya Heart and put it to ya ear, so u can flow off a hot Beat//
Like African Swimmers who get Failing Grades, U're in D -Nile//
U may have Many Styles but they worth nothin, u still can't FREEstyle//
Why am i even wastin 20 bars on ya weak and poor shit//
Take advice from trainers that work they Quads, u need to FOUR-FIT//
i "indent" this cat's "two line sketches" juss to make sure his frames bent from my "pair-a-graphs"//
tear-in-half this queer-and-laugh and "serve" his-ass faster then prime steer-and-calf//
U stepped on my land, only Lime- light u touchin is Sprite Cans//
Like a Card Deck,got a lot of Heart but u still gone Dia Mand(die man)//
I'm not even Audible-On-Recitals but you still Gonna say "This Cannibal's-Homicidal"//
Thought I'd let ya Win, I Double-Crossed you with more Quotables-than-the-Bible//
My Saliva's Exposed cuz everything I Spit-is-Rare, I'll make this Twit-Despair//
Tried visualizing rap from the Right Angle Four Times, but you Still-a-Square//

LMAO.. chaos...chew on this..
call me "dr. jekyll", cause all this cat will do is "hyde//

Kid it takes its “tole” battling me so dont get “spent” cuz u better spit above de“cent”//
Makin sure dis mcz-bent-with metaphysical complexity-kid ya wack tendencies-spent//
Kill you off like spermicide- thinkin your “smoking” just cuz you’re a “herb”-inside//
Your verbs-applied- get denied faster than ‘gays’ hittin on ‘rednecks’ but set aside//
My slicing spits ‘split’ like ‘jekle-n-hyde’-‘crackin skulls’ with ‘mind shattering’ metaphors//
Everyone ignores your verbz like 2 dollar whores and prisinors of-past-wars//
Kid couldn’t be “hard-to-the-core” if you were "friggin" the “earths surface”- ur worthless//
“Son” yah not wanted like a “birth-miss”- don’t even curse-this- or ill disburse-piss//
Yah need tah elevate ya best like like ya sis-needs-breasts-and sluts need HIV-tests//
Kid I don’t need-pests- watchin u bleed-cysts for bite’in barz, now your greed-rests//

pz!

Aug 28, 2002
cmon now fatal no shit talking.. why is everyone so conseited? turnin into SIMP!! god damn I would murder you both.. j/k but real talk damn.. besides no one would rip anyone both yaw got heat..

Sep 16, 2002
ill shit on you, fool get to restin, get to steppin, chaos is on tha scene ... see tha sig ? GLOCK 17! dont fucc wit it when you know impossible to beat me im unstopabble-like the great wall of china comtemplating my every move my every attack- i dont fuck around wit a plan ill deface your back-erase you *smack* its like a heart attack nothing to do, nowhere to run, stuck the fork in *your already done*with that this battle is already one-bust your neck, like a train at 90 mph a car wreck-shuffle the cards im the joker your a jack- runnin out of time, its on track-homicidal cannons droppin bombs as if aghan'in- runnin ya mane, throw up the shit bust your dick, rape the flow nut in ya hoe-like christina you flipped upside down and explicit shows flashed around-why a frown ? shit on huh, thats whats wrong bruh ?-cannibulist, im racist smashed your face up wit ma fist,slit your wrist, commitin suicide, thought you was jekyl and i was hyde fuck you nigga this is how i ride-next time rearrange the words, is this shit enough for you? bcuz i pull out my strap and cock it like shootin birds- except this time when the triggers pulled im droppin turds- your fuckin school nerd, smart ass wit big vocabulary, words you bite curbs when i hit, its a stampede wit my herd- drop this flow liek its hot potato, inasense bcuz your weak bro-hittin you with homocidal verbs,and criticaly cycled nouns-leavin your educational ass wit a frown-undecided still, bet when you read this you feel a chill, anticipate the loss and i win what a thrill-deranged mentally insane, leaving shit stamped into your brain, the day you were murdered and dissed on mane, your one chance at fame, and you fucked up...i repeat myself YOUR LAME-

Apr 25, 2002
x-kalibur said:
cmon now fatal no shit talking..
truzt me X, stay out of thiz.

why is everyone so conseited? turnin into SIMP!!
if thatz wut you think then your ignorance iz overwhelming homeboy.

god damn I would murder you both.. j/k
j/k iz an understatement. LoL.

but real talk damn.. besides no one would rip anyone both yaw got heat..
wutever you say.

LoL fuck theze rulez.

A

Asthmatic

ima have ta vote for chaos his shit had a better rhyme scheme, but bof came clean but chaos came cleaner. Much love ta bof yaw niggas keep shit up. Peace.

Vote=Chaos

Nov 30, 2002
2-2.. uppin!.. and fatal... stay outta this thread if you just gonna talk shit... in retirement? from rapping on the net? LOL... how do you retire?...YOU NEVER HAD A JOB... and my boy would rip you period stay out of this thread... Cel-C-Us will def. backm e up on this

pz