RD. 3 Curt B vs. Tim C vs. Deuce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
I'ma reduce these Kid's to just a smell in the attic......

Aight Lord.....

Curt B,

Curt you Lacc Wording to ‘See Me’ so you Stay on the Map-Searching...Deuce The Rap Surgeon demonstratin the Gat Surgin' when I Clap Virgins...With that much ‘Wood’ in your Mouth you play ‘Tonsil Hoccey’ the “Fag Version”/
My Acid Quotes resemble that of a Vatican Preacher....Fag thinks he ‘Fucced’ the ‘Pussy Good’ but its his ‘Cat-Havin-A-Seizure’/
Yo' Lines is Boring-N-Harmless so I’ll leave you Tortured an Tarnished...
The only Time These' two ‘Shine’ is when I Dip there ‘Corpses-In-Varnish’/
I'm addresin' this Nigga with SLugs amputatin' His Dome....
Curt You a fag..Let's face it...he'll never taste sex since he's always 'holding his own/
He says he 'Don't know why it's three ways ?'.SHUT UP KID ...
I shub in the 'hoccey pug'/
Poor guy, he came bacc on the siccness and has no friends... only his taste-buds/

Tim -C-

Stupid kid, a "homo pretending to be bright" Damn, he just like a "fake fruit lamp"
I'll straighten this kid out man, Deuce and The K.K.......... Welcome to your boot camp/
Deuce Just Wrote a Tragedy but this Ain't a play wrote by Shakespeare
Inflate The Fear In Traits Of Tears you cant Beat Me Kid cause ''Bud'' I'm ''Weiser'' and you wont even drink the beer/
He Must Get an Orgasm From His English Papers Thats As Close As He'll Get To 'Textual Harrasment'/
I'll Put You In 6 Different Caskets, These Punches Are All ''Free Trows'' Deuce Call's That.... A Human Basket/
I'm Laughing At this Kid.... When Unmasking This Bitch ....Jabbin' With Hits .....While Tim's Grabbing For Diccs.....I'ma Dragon With Scripts.... I Put Acid In Spitz ....Like Dreaming In a Barbers Brain you Can Only Imagine The Clips.......

Rest In Peace Curt and Tim...In your Graveyard ...Deuce achieves Victory In War Like Mel Gibson In Braveheart.........

Deuce aka CUZZ PIKASOE

2 C's

A

All Out HOGG

I DIDNT FEEL A LINE DEUCE SAID...I WAS EXPEKTING ALOT MORE HEAT THEN THAT JIBBER JABBER

May 21, 2002
-DEUCE-

come fuck wit Curt B and be-clowned// ya whacker than whack, i dunno how u made it 3-rounds// ya weak-sound get beat-down as do u when i connect 1 punch to make u eat-ground..ya "text" is whack, shouldnt even use-"keys"// i grade ya verses wit ya sig: give ya "2-C's"..came to this battle wishin-to-win// but in reality ya name will be missed-in-the-end// leave u ripped-into-shreds..a puddle-of-blood// ya get "played" by a "huddle"-of-thugs..melignantly-beat// asked wut he claimed and he fell-instantly-weak..jus as ya raps-are// leave u attacked-hard wit mad-scars from my ill verse killin ya whack-bars..how u gonna say u the God-of-rap?// when u spit shit composed wit alotta-crap// get off-of-that.."acid"-trip// u must be on "drugs" thinkin u could rap-wit-this// this cat-get-dissed wit shit i spat-and-spit// the day pigs fly is when this fag-is-missed..u all hype jus "talkin"-noise// keep bumpin ya gums and ima kill ya "mob" style like "Christopher Walken's-voice"..u can have ur "Deuce Duece" and i'll get my A-K// u'll get ya first "blown dome" but not in the "gay"-way..u aint the hardest "artist", wut u spit is-not-flows// u a "finger paintin" toddler, aint no fuckin "PIKASOE"..wit this bitch i aint even gonna grab-my-metal// it aint gon' be n e time soon when this mark is at-my-level..

-TiM C-

this kid must be off that crack-rock if he thinks his raps-knock// jus cuz u live in "east co. co." doesnt mean u can act-"yoc'd"..ya weak-and-whack// i beat-ya-ass before this weekend-passed..my flows-can-send-fire// quick ta leave TiM C dead like the Roman-Empire..dont turn "fag" and be-"gay"// jus cuz its all dudes in ya first "3-way".."TiM" i give u a "C" jus-like-"Deuce"// i left him in awe just-like-u// i jus-might-lose.. my mind-in-this-shit// but u'll be 10 times worse when im grindin-ya-wig..i kill ya, put u in a holy-zone// thats the consequence fuckin wit Curt B, im more "Luni" than "Coleone"..ya "2 took" like "cellski"// give ya this "L", now ya got half of ya "LP"..ya whack and-ya-get-old// ya raps suck dick like anna-nicole..i got more meta's than letta's, in the alphabet// TiM's bout-ta-get his ass ripped up out-the-net// this fool couldnt get to the "finals" without-the-"Nets"..u out this round like-the-Pistons// ima "ice" "T" like-some-"Lipton"//beatin Curt B is like an "Impossible" type-of-"Mission"..i was made-ta-win// fuck this i aint gon' wait-fa-TiM// he dont need to spit cuz ima take-the-win..

Jun 12, 2002
Ain't Bout' To Dilute Hate with Realness or nothin'......

Reguardless of how my verse went it was still better then Curt's.....And that's Not Deuce chattin' shit either....But with the apocalyptic state of today's Siccnes voter's.....I woldn't even be suprised if you mothafuccas voted against me DESPITE what I just said.....I do my fair share of constructive critism on half the people I'm battlin' previous to the Battle at hand.....FUCC holdin' grudges....Boss up..Oversee that past tense bullshit....Vote for who truely had a better verse...And from where I'm sittin'......Tssssssss.......

Deuce

2 C's

A

All Out HOGG

ACTUALY I FEEL CURT MURDA'D YOU

I ALWAYS VOTE WITH AN OPEN MIND...THAS JUST THE WAY I SEE IT...YOURS WAS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FLOW OUTLOUD & SAID SOME SHIT THAT WAS JUST POINTLESS

WTF IS A "fake fruit lamp"???

Apr 25, 2002
wut i dont understand is why does smurf alwayz come in with sumthing bad to say before any other verses are in? no matter wut, u can expect to see his ass trying to clown a verse, when that person would murder him. it's sad shit.

A

All Out HOGG

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
wut i dont understand is why does smurf alwayz come in with sumthing bad to say before any other verses are in? no matter wut, u can expect to see his ass trying to clown a verse, when that person would murder him. it's sad shit.
WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY IS MY NAME IN YOUR JAWBONE?

Jun 4, 2002
CURT B said:
-DEUCE-

come fuck wit Curt B and be-clowned// ya whacker than whack, i dunno how u made it 3-rounds// ya weak-sound get beat-down as do u when i connect 1 punch to make u eat-ground..ya "text" is whack, shouldnt even use-"keys"// i grade ya verses wit ya sig: give ya "2-C's"..

this kid must be off that crack-rock if he thinks his raps-knock// jus cuz u live in "east co. co." doesnt mean u can act-"yoc'd".
curts shit had way more punches and flowed better

vote=curt b