My new Gun Store "Sportsman's Arms" - pics inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
PLEASE DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ASKING ME TO SELL YOU ANYTHING IF YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE ONE!!!!

Everything pictured below is 100% California compliant and legal.

For those who can though, come on down and visit us

Sportsmans Arms
884 Bodega Ave
Petaluma, CA 94952

Store front...

California legal WASR's in stock...

Dragunov sniper rifle

We've got oldies as well...

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
You need to hit all the gun shows in RENO... Your shit iz legit !!!!! DOPE

I need a new 12 or 20 for Ducks, pheasants and quail what do you recommend ? Im a big hunter and need to keep up w/ the new shit.....
All the old people up here are ??? They only cater to their buddy's....

And a bow 4 Boar and Deer !!!! Lace me !!!!!!!!

Nov 15, 2005
Nice pics man, thanks 4 sharin'. My buddy is legit and I'm a let him know about your spot 4 sure. Am I allowed 2 come in even though I'm not legit? I plan on becomin' eventually. My friend showed me a clip (on Youtube) of these dudes out in the middle of the desert showin' off their weapons and 1 of the guys pulled out a mini 12 guage shottie. It wasn't a sawed off. The shit was sicc. Dude said it was hella hard 4 him 2 get it legit...lotta paper work and whutnot.

Jun 14, 2002
THAT'S WHAT'S UP....MY ASS AINT ALLOWED...BUT CONGRATULATIONS...I BET YOU HAD TO JUMP THROUGH ALL KINDS OF HOOPS JUST TO OPEN THAT SHIT...I'D IMAGINE THERES ALL KINDS OF SHIT YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH TO LEGALLY BE ABLE TO DEAL FIREARMS..