Unarmed Teen Shot To Death By Police In St. Louis While His Hands Were Up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
HERESY @HERESY what sparked your feelings about race issues? Was it a certain thing that happened to you personally
I'm black and I've always seen race issues as being problematic. The blame resides with institutional deviancy, the mentality of many white americans, black people in positions of "power" and a certain subculture within the black community that are not advocates for change.

If you see my response to Butcher you will see that I'm not an advocate of "lets blame the black guy" but at the same time, I know that there are problems in the black community that only blacks can solve. We need to think for ourselves and stop depending on white america to fix what is broken within our community. Now does that make white americans bad? Hell no. Right now in Fergusson you have whites marching with blacks. Whites marched with king, hell John Brown, a white man, said that blacks would only be free if they KILLED whites and he HELPED them riot.

So I've had my share of experiences with all people, so I know you can't just blame one group, but blacks need a cultural shift. And I'm not talking that Sambo and Stepin Fetchit type shit. I'm not talking Sigma Pi Phi or the Jack and Jill club (please google these terms if you are not familiar.) I am talking NO MORE RIMS and INVESTING your money in tangibles like gold, silver, grains, real estate. I am talking NO MORE killing each other over Nikes and supporting Jordan who NEVER spoke out on race issues. I'm talking stepping away from the voting polls because punching a hole next to a name is NOT going to help you deal with misappropriated funds. Black fathers in the home, black women and men being respectful to one another, black people spending their money in the black community first and then spending with other people. I am talking about black people raising their children to own businesses and not just settle for college or a trade. There is NOTHING wrong with any of the above. ALL cultures do it and have been successful except for one--blacks in america.

Now am I saying to not fuck shit up when it hits the fan? No, but lets just say shit hit the fan tomorrow. What the fuck is a 22 inch rim gonna do? What the fuck is a 60 inch LCD going to do? What is Gucci going to do? Nothing. So if you are going to loot, loot where it matters and loot what matters. Don't fuck up your own shit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
How close to the riots are you?
Not close enough to experience them. I'm 3 hours out. It started almost immediately after he was shot. I saw a little bit about it on social media and at the time, people were just standing around saying the police needed to do something about the kid's body laying there, and were unsure of what happened. And as soon as it came out the police were acting kind of shady, the rioting picked up. I haven't been this close to a national spectacle like this, so it's odd to have first-hand perspective on how it started. The unrest and rioting came with the cover up, not with the initial shooting.

Mar 18, 2008
I'm black and I've always seen race issues as being problematic. The blame resides with institutional deviancy, the mentality of many white americans, black people in positions of "power" and a certain subculture within the black community that are not advocates for change.

If you see my response to Butcher you will see that I'm not an advocate of "lets blame the black guy" but at the same time, I know that there are problems in the black community that only blacks can solve. We need to think for ourselves and stop depending on white america to fix what is broken within our community. Now does that make white americans bad? Hell no. Right now in Fergusson you have whites marching with blacks. Whites marched with king, hell John Brown, a white man, said that blacks would only be free if they KILLED whites and he HELPED them riot.

So I've had my share of experiences with all people, so I know you can't just blame one group, but blacks need a cultural shift. And I'm not talking that Sambo and Stepin Fetchit type shit. I'm not talking Sigma Pi Phi or the Jack and Jill club (please google these terms if you are not familiar.) I am talking NO MORE RIMS and INVESTING your money in tangibles like gold, silver, grains, real estate. I am talking NO MORE killing each other over Nikes and supporting Jordan who NEVER spoke out on race issues. I'm talking stepping away from the voting polls because punching a hole next to a name is NOT going to help you deal with misappropriated funds. Black fathers in the home, black women and men being respectful to one another, black people spending their money in the black community first and then spending with other people. I am talking about black people raising their children to own businesses and not just settle for college or a trade. There is NOTHING wrong with any of the above. ALL cultures do it and have been successful except for one--blacks in america.

Now am I saying to not fuck shit up when it hits the fan? No, but lets just say shit hit the fan tomorrow. What the fuck is a 22 inch rim gonna do? What the fuck is a 60 inch LCD going to do? What is Gucci going to do? Nothing. So if you are going to loot, loot where it matters and loot what matters. Don't fuck up your own shit.
I read your entire comment...but there is "no" or "any" tangible solution...you haven't pin pointed the exact course of action. Invest in gold, silver, grains...can you take me through the exact steps and what this will yield for me in the coming months, years or decade? The part where you talk about "spending money" in your own community...where is that at? Blacks don't own Super Markets in abundance..in every hood across America...do you know what the Black population IS percentage wise compared to White America? Every other foreign minority has access to a homeland...Black Americans were severed from the source...Blacks began below GROUND ZERO as slaves in this country...so to even be here is a monumental feet...to STOP buying rims 60" LCD and Gucci things of that nature is not what is going to steer blacks in the right direction... owning your own business of course is the only thing I see as a positive but even that doesn't solve the problem of these white people who would kill you by any means necessary, these white people who hide behind the law, the government, hide behind bureaucracy, hide behind computers and whoever else they can blend into to make you think they are right. Black people are a TARGET...unlike any minority in this country...white people are only focused on the people or group who are the most different and that is Blacks. So I'm just saying I think your solutions are microscopic compared to the sheer numbers of the oppressing majority...you can feel that weight by some of the post here on this Siccness site...some try to shade or hide their bigotry but it JUMPS OUT as soon as they respond...White people have that trigger response (unfortunately other minority groups have taken on the same attitude as White people). It's an unfortunate situation that we were placed in...but I think we are progressing very well considering the circumstances.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Not close enough to experience them. I'm 3 hours out. It started almost immediately after he was shot. I saw a little bit about it on social media and at the time, people were just standing around saying the police needed to do something about the kid's body laying there, and were unsure of what happened. And as soon as it came out the police were acting kind of shady, the rioting picked up. I haven't been this close to a national spectacle like this, so it's odd to have first-hand perspective on how it started. The unrest and rioting came with the cover up, not with the initial shooting.
My nephew asked me what happened with the lady who was beaten by the highway patrolman or whatever he was and compared it to this incident. I told him that this instance was almost instantaneous because the young man was killed near his home and they were able to galvanize quickly.

So are people even talking about it where you are or are they oblivious?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My nephew asked me what happened with the lady who was beaten by the highway patrolman or whatever he was and compared it to this incident. I told him that this instance was almost instantaneous because the young man was killed near his home and they were able to galvanize quickly.

So are people even talking about it where you are or are they oblivious?
Oh, no, it's everywhere. There's been probably 10 separate reports on KY3 today. One of the guys from that news station is in StL today, and he said it calmed down a bit, but I believe only a bit of him talking about it calming down is true.

This hive mentality has been spun to a point where it'll take a tiring out of the collective to get it to settle down. The state has sent Highway Patrol out there as of this afternoon, and my limited run-in's with them don't leave me much hope of them being able to peacify the situation. We shall see. Missouri cops are quite corrupt. it'll be interesting to see where this ends up.

Oct 31, 2007

Exactly!!!

Oct 31, 2007

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I read your entire comment...but there is "no" or "any" tangible solution...you haven't pin pointed the exact course of action."
I'm not of the belief that "I can teach you how to fish I'm not going to give you one." I've openly typed solutions on this board before.

Invest in gold, silver, grains...can you take me through the exact steps and what this will yield for me in the coming months, years or decade?
Sure, because I've actually helped siccness members with this before. You can start at Kitco.com and Ictaonline.org for the gold and silver.

As for grains you can look into spots like pleasanthillgrain.com and if you don't know exactly what you're getting into wholegrainscouncil.org can help.

Investopedia is also a GREAT source for learning about money and finances. Any other questions you have you can feel free to ask and we can openly discuss them.

The part where you talk about "spending money" in your own community...where is that at? Blacks don't own Super Markets in abundance..in every hood across America...do you know what the Black population IS percentage wise compared to White America? Every other foreign minority has access to a homeland...Black Americans were severed from the source.
You have black lawyers. You have black owned clothing stores. You have black owned car dealerships. You have black owned restaurants and black owned this and that. Spend the money with your own people first and then let it trickle outside. This is how all other ethnic groups do it and they are successful when they do it. We can't always get shit for free. We need to sell goods that reflect good craftsmanship that help eliminate the "if it is black it is cheap" mentality.

Yes, black people have no infrastructure outside of this country and I've said that many of times on this board. However, we don't NEED an infrastructure outside of this country. In 2012 blacks gave over 12 BILLION to charities. As of Feb of this year the spending power was 1.1 Trillion. Why do we need anyone outside of this country?

Blacks began below GROUND ZERO as salves in his country...so to even be here is a monumental feet...to STOP buying rims 60" LCD and Gucci things of that nature is not what is going to stir blacks in the right direction.
Incorrect. Are you familiar with social mobility and social status? If not then google the terms and read about them or hit me in PM and I can give you some ISBNs to look up.

owning your own business of course is the only thing I see as a positive but even that doesn't solve the problem of these white people who would kill you by any means necessary, these white people who hide behind the law, the government, hide behind bureaucracy, hide behind computers and whoever else they can blend into to make you think they are right.
This is why education (I'm not just talking about school) is key. The problem is, a certain group of people want the majority of us dead. Yes we are targets but they will serve up a white person just like they will us. Now granted, we will get it quicker but everyone that is not in that bracket or group is on the chopping block. So hell no they aren't right. It's conditioning, it is sustaining a white infrastructure that caters to a certain demographic. However, at the same time, you have people like Tim Wise who are attempting to change all of that.

Black people are a TARGET...unlike any minority in this country...white people are only focused on the people or group who are the most different and that is Blacks. So I'm just saying I think your solutions are microscopic compared to the sheer numbers of the oppressing majority
You are entitled to your opinion that my solutions are microscopic but short of leaving this country, which I have advocated for openly here and in public, those are your best solutions. Holding hands and signing "we shall overcome" will not cut it. The black church will not cut it. The black elite will not help you. The so-called black leaders will not help you.

Leave this country or be a nation within a nation like other people. If not, then you will forever be under the whip.

you can feel that weight by some of the post here on this Siccness site...some try to shade or hide their bigotry but it JUMPS OUT as soon as they respond...White people have that trigger response (unfortunately other minority groups have taken on the same attitude as White people). It's an unfortunate situation that we were placed in...but I think we are progressing very well considering the circumstances.
We aren't progressing well as a whole. Recidivism rates are high. Teen pregnancy rates are high. Hiv rates are high (especially when it comes to the women.) Black females with degrees outnumber black males with degrees, we aren't opening businesses like we should, etc. Now I am not saying it is all doom and gloom, there are positives out there, but we place emphasis on the wrong things while everyone else is looking at us like a proverb "don't be like the blacks."

Yes, I've seen the response you are talking about, EDJ spoke about what you're talking about 10 years ago on this site. However, a person can't let that dictate their actions and this is what we as a group need to focus on. We need a cultural shift. We need to find out who we really are, embrace it and push forward. Now I'm not saying if this person can do it you can do it. That is BULLSHIT. This cat may not have the mental capacity or resources to do what you do. He may not be able to achieve the same level of success that you have but why should he be looked down on because he doesn't have the latest shoes or a 2015 whip? Why should he be looked down on if he doesn't have the latest "swag" or whatever term is used? It's because of that social status and social mobility I told you of earlier.

And then we have an inferiority complex that is deeply rooted in our psyche. You go to school and you see white teachers and principals who really cant't relate. Go to the stores and the managers are white. See a cop driving and he is most likely white. Apply for a job and the boss is white. Go to the court and the judge is most likely white. You've seen whites, in positions of power, over and over again while you see your people getting the short end of the stick. Then you go into a church and what do you see? White Jesus, lookin like the gayest muthafucka who ever walked the earth and you sit and are told that this is your God.

So yes, it is systematic and Pavlov like conditioning at its finest but it can be fixed but it has to start with us. We can't sit and point fingers at the white man any longer. We have been able to overcome greater odds with LESS so it's time we step up.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now Niggaz like this....... Bible qouting,buck dancing,Cooning niggaz need a good purge.
I'm not disagreeing and that level of coonery was high but he did make some good points. And the black church is noooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.