people so fake on here. u all bootleggers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
i know a lot of siccness peeps and they always laugh about how they have evcery album but it's funny cause they dont have the actual cd. i swear 99 percent of siccness people dl shit. why u think tay capone comes on here and knows not to come out with musivc anymore unless u are best friend with jay z or rihannha...... cause we all bootleg it. i buy my album if thre good so talk shit about nlf all u want. at least i respect my labels and pay for my shit. i know about grtm, i know about ek, i know aboiut rv, i know about bs. so enough talk. i dont do it. i listen to it first and if the new beeda is good. i buy it. im so sick of u siccness people lieing aboujt me sending u 3 messages when i sent u 1 about nlf 2016 just for promoting are site. thats all brothers. im not a weirdo u are for even bother to get into my shit. u guuys are nothing but bootleggers. i bet u rip every album u can find all day long on the 2 sites people use like boxden or bayslap. it's a mess. thank god siccness.net aint fake like that. they actually sell the albums and dont bootleg so stop talkin shit to me when im a real buyer and tay capone respects that. so doesz other artist. shit i even bought izakane first lp lol. i loved that lp lol. anyway stop dissin someone whos a real creator of covers for percy miller and also buys albums and doesn't cheat the system like 99 percent of u....... so ur the faggats not me... go get a job & a life cause 99 percent of u have a lot of big mouth and talk but no action. u can/t even tell me whats inside the covcer so that means ur full of shit...... callin ur bluff woodie stylke and i bought every woodie album because woodie was the greatest. nobody came on [point like wooodie wood. i miss woodie

ps sorry for bad typing. this computer sucks

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
i know a lot of siccness peeps and they always laugh about how they have evcery album but it's funny cause they dont have the actual cd. i swear 99 percent of siccness people dl shit. why u think tay capone comes on here and knows not to come out with musivc anymore unless u are best friend with jay z or rihannha...... cause we all bootleg it. i buy my album if thre good so talk shit about nlf all u want. at least i respect my labels and pay for my shit. i know about grtm, i know about ek, i know aboiut rv, i know about bs. so enough talk. i dont do it. i listen to it first and if the new beeda is good. i buy it. im so sick of u siccness people lieing aboujt me sending u 3 messages when i sent u 1 about nlf 2016 just for promoting are site. thats all brothers. im not a weirdo u are for even bother to get into my shit. u guuys are nothing but bootleggers. i bet u rip every album u can find all day long on the 2 sites people use like boxden or bayslap. it's a mess. thank god siccness.net aint fake like that. they actually sell the albums and dont bootleg so stop talkin shit to me when im a real buyer and tay capone respects that. so doesz other artist. shit i even bought izakane first lp lol. i loved that lp lol. anyway stop dissin someone whos a real creator of covers for percy miller and also buys albums and doesn't cheat the system like 99 percent of u....... so ur the faggats not me... go get a job & a life cause 99 percent of u have a lot of big mouth and talk but no action. u can/t even tell me whats inside the covcer so that means ur full of shit...... callin ur bluff woodie stylke and i bought every woodie album because woodie was the greatest. nobody came on [point like wooodie wood. i miss woodie

ps sorry for bad typing. this computer sucks
GTFO!