OK IM GOOD...I SHOULDVE NEVER CAME BACC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2015
Fresno,Ca
WWW.KILLATAYCAPONE.COM
SO NOW PPL ARE DELETING MY POSTS TO COVER THEIR ASS HUH?? I CANT PARTICIPATE IN WHAT I DONT RESPECT.
I WILL JUST LET MY SON POST MUSIC FOR ME CUZ I SEE ONCE SHIT GETS REAL AND PPL START GETTING EXPOSED THERES A WHOLE BUNCH OF FOUL SHIT GOIN ON.
ITS BEEN REAL....AND REAL FAKE. I HOPE KARMA COMES FOR ALL U SIDEWINDERS WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT.
WAY TO FUCC OFF THE SICCNESS 4 PPL LIKE ME.
I CANT STAND SOME OF U MFS AND YOUR TACTICS ARE THOSE OF A COWARD AND DEEP DOWN U KNOW IT.
AND IF YALL DISRESPECT MY SON AT ALL AGAIN IM PUTTIN YOUR NAME ON THAT LIST. RNS
#YALL SOME WEENIES, THIS SITE IS CONTAMINATED WITH BULLSHIT. PERIOD

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
SO NOW PPL ARE DELETING MY POSTS TO COVER THEIR ASS HUH?? I CANT PARTICIPATE IN WHAT I DONT RESPECT.
I WILL JUST LET MY SON POST MUSIC FOR ME CUZ I SEE ONCE SHIT GETS REAL AND PPL START GETTING EXPOSED THERES A WHOLE BUNCH OF FOUL SHIT GOIN ON.
ITS BEEN REAL....AND REAL FAKE. I HOPE KARMA COMES FOR ALL U SIDEWINDERS WHEN U LEAST EXPECT IT.
I CANT STAND SOME OF U MFS AND YOUR TACTICS ARE THOSE OF A COWARD AND DEEP DOWN U KNOW IT.
AND IF YALL DISRESPECT MY SON AT ALL AGAIN IM PUTTIN YOUR NAME ON THAT LIST. RNS

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
The flying lawn mower is clearly attempting to send a subconscious/hidden message that represents the movement to deport hispanics.

The easily amused gorilla clearly represents controlling the actions of; and the way that blacks are viewed by manipulating the media...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The flying lawn mower is clearly attempting to send a subconscious/hidden message that represents the movement to deport hispanics.

The easily amused gorilla clearly represents controlling the actions of; and the way that blacks are viewed by manipulating the media...
don't play ignorant, the racist trolling is going too far...
well i thought i was just posting a dank meme, but tbh all that other shit sounds way smarter and cooler, fuck it im a racist then.

What are you going to do about it huh, mr Moderator? Snitch hall monitor, I don't give a fuck try something, I run shit around here you can't stop me, I'm untouchable motherfucker give me your best shot

Last edited:

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
well i thought i was just posting a dank meme, but tbh all that other shit sounds way smarter and cooler, fuck it im a racist them.

What are you going to do about it huh, mr Moderator? Snitch hall monitor, I don't give a fuck try soemthing I run shit around here you can't stop me, I'm untouchable motherfucker give me your best shot
I've had it!!!! I will be leaving here and not posting again (or for at least 3 weeks).

I will keep this User Name and account; but it will be my son posting on my behalf.

You will know it his him and not me bcuz he will be typing in all caps...

Con Safos

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Calling people weenies... dude you got punked by a homeless crack addict. Your g-card has forever been revoked. The amount of time you spend on here trying to call people out is a direct reflection of how youre a has-been, no name, one hit wonder rapper that needs to retire. Your fan base consists of 16 year old girls and wannabe thug euro-fags. sorry bro it's over... time to cut your losses and take up golf. Even uncle CBO can't help you....