last night i almost died

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
alright, last night i was with 2 friends and we were walking down market street. we walked by the crazy horse and some little man who couldnt have been more than 5'1 tried to tell us he would let us in for 5 bucks each, he spoke the most broken english ive ever heard, ends up it would be 25 each so we started to leave, then this lady walks up to me from out of nowhere, she has less teeth than a 2 month old baby, shes going bald and she smelled like pork chops...i started a conversation with her and asked her if she was a dancer at the crazy horse, my friends started laughing and all of a sudden, she puts her hand down her pants and starts fingering herself, i almost tossed my fuckin cookies, then she asked me for a dollar and i said it was in my car and i would be back in a minute, she starts following us down market and we get to where the bums play chess at night on the little tables, one of the guys jumps up and gets in my face asking what im doing with his wife..at first i started laughing and fucking with him talking shit to him (i have a bad habit of fucking with bums, not doing anything bad just fucking with their heads) then a few of his friends stand up and start coming towards us, then the motherfucker pulls out a gun and starts running at us, i turned around and ran down market scared shitless...

Jun 27, 2002
Moral of the Story....Dont fuck with the homeless, they aint got shit to lose....

$25 to get into Crazy horse....wtf...back in the days we never paid more then 5 or 10....and plus that like a resthaven for bitches that couldnt work at the real clubs...its like one step above Market St Cinema, which is just a whorehouse....

Feb 28, 2005
market street cinema is fucking disgusting, ive been there and then ive been to de ja vu twice, if i EVER go anywhere again, it will be de ja vu

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Homeless people are cool, especially those who make signs and stand in the middle of the street hoping you give them money that you worked/hustled for. I think the cooler the "sign slogan" the bigger tip I'll give you... go rob a fucking grocery store and knock out two birds with one stone... money & food!

Feb 28, 2005
Senchent said:
lol them TL crackheads are fuckin crazy sometimes. 90 percent of em are chill tho.

most homeless people are hella cool, thats why i start talking to them cuz its funny, didnt expect him to pull a gun out...lol...how long have those tables been turned into chess boards?? ive never seen them before

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Senchent said:
lol them TL crackheads are fuckin crazy sometimes. 90 percent of em are chill tho.
"i never seen crack smoked so casual!" - dave chappelle

and whats that club thats one block away from the crazy horse? i went there for my brothers bachelor party after going to the crazy horse, but i was drunk and we entered through the back entrance, so i didn't get the name of the place

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Flossalini said:
Homeless people are cool, especially those who make signs and stand in the middle of the street hoping you give them money that you worked/hustled for. I think the cooler the "sign slogan" the bigger tip I'll give you... go rob a fucking grocery store and knock out two birds with one stone... money & food!
or he could just go to a grocery store, stink the store up and tell the owner he aint leaving till he gets some food or money...if he gets arrested hes a free meal and a bed.

May 16, 2004
J-Boeg said:
alright, last night i was with 2 friends and we were walking down market street. we walked by the crazy horse and some little man who couldnt have been more than 5'1 tried to tell us he would let us in for 5 bucks each, he spoke the most broken english ive ever heard, ends up it would be 25 each so we started to leave, then this lady walks up to me from out of nowhere, she has less teeth than a 2 month old baby, shes going bald and she smelled like pork chops...i started a conversation with her and asked her if she was a dancer at the crazy horse, my friends started laughing and all of a sudden, she puts her hand down her pants and starts fingering herself, i almost tossed my fuckin cookies, then she asked me for a dollar and i said it was in my car and i would be back in a minute, she starts following us down market and we get to where the bums play chess at night on the little tables, one of the guys jumps up and gets in my face asking what im doing with his wife..at first i started laughing and fucking with him talking shit to him (i have a bad habit of fucking with bums, not doing anything bad just fucking with their heads) then a few of his friends stand up and start coming towards us, then the motherfucker pulls out a gun and starts running at us, i turned around and ran down market scared shitless...
lol....dont take this the wrong way but after reading your story I have the image in my head of 4 neardy white guys, a night out on the town like some adventures in babysitting type shit. No disrespect, but that shit does not happen to people unless you look like you are from a different world like the burbs. Just my thoughts though from the story I read. Im sure your a cool ass cat, just what i envision when I read the story.

Feb 28, 2005
a blistered sky said:
you almost died? are you 15 years old? you sound like a fucking pussy to me.

no, im 19, and it doesnt matter how old you are, a gun will kill you, you dumb mother fucker...

and to moonpizzle, yea it was 3 white guys, im not from frisco im from redwood city and i was wearing a shirt a hat and jeans, definitely not a thug but i didnt have a fucking pocket protector and thick rimmed glasses on so yea they probly knew i wasnt from the city...the reason it happened is cuz i was fucking with them, i know that

and the other club i think is called LA gals...........

Apr 25, 2002
i just dont know why u surprised it happened..i love to see dudes like that get beat up..walkin round talkin shit to people...homeless or not...i mean..that cocky " im funny and better than you" type behavior is bound to have reprucussions..understand that and u wont have to make threads about it when people sav up on u

Feb 28, 2005
^^^i wouldnt exactly call pulling out a gun "savving up on somebody" thats some pussy shit....the bitch was following me around cuz she wanted money...

and young weiner, dont even get started...you always argue with me but never seem to make sense