Japan earthquake, Tsunami....Tsunami Warning Hawaii maybe west coast

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
sweet, california's valley can finally serve a worthwhile purpose as a huge ass swimming pool

now if only they passed a "no covering up your tiddies" law here and it would become a giant beach bonanza!

Aug 9, 2005
Now they are saying Hawaii will only have 3-4 foot higher waves at 3:00 in the morn..... Boo wheres the kowabunga in that? ya and no west coast effect.......

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Thread kind of turned bunk ez-breh, I think you should give us a preview of your next drop from your randoms thread.

Feb 15, 2003
This shit is crazy.. I'm watchin it on the news right now.. My thoughts and prayers to the victims... As a Californian this hits close to home.. Never know when something like this can happen..

Damn as Im writing this they are showin footage of a tsunami just tearin thru.. Cars are driving and just getting swallowed up

I hope nothing hits the west coast, I ain't gonna lie this type of shit is scary as fuck

Feb 15, 2003
This fuckin seismotologist (or some shit) from uc berkely is saying that west coast people need to be prepared for a tsunami around 8 am tmw morning... Also saying how a major earthquake in the pacific can trigger other earthquakes across the pacific... Got me trippin.. I guess that's what I get for watching fox news channel...