Howard Stern Appreciation Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
If you're into or have ever been into HS, what was your favorite era? I think most would say when Artie Lange was on the show (up until he started missing work). I still listen for the interviews and Ronnie the Limo Driver.

Feel free to post any of your favorite bits:

Mike Walker fart-

Beetlejuice's first appearance-

Ronnie the Limo Driver's sex tips-

Richard and Sal pranking a public access show-

RIP Hank the Angry Drunken Dwarf, Riley Martin and Eric the Midget

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Private Parts is fucking hilarious (both the book and movie). Haven't actively followed Stern's show in quite a few years but I used to listen to it all the time on my way to school when I was a teenager and watched the show late nights on E! when it was on there.

High Pitch fucking with Eric the Midget (RIP) on the phone is classic

Jan 18, 2006
I guess you cant be on top forever but it definitely seems like he fell off. To bad they dont televise his show on cable anymore. Wierd i was just thinking about his show yesterday and that you dont ever really hear about it anymore

Jul 12, 2002
I guess you cant be on top forever but it definitely seems like he fell off. To bad they dont televise his show on cable anymore. Wierd i was just thinking about his show yesterday and that you dont ever really hear about it anymore
Depends on what you mean by fell off. He made $95 million last year which made him the highest paid media personality.

Mar 3, 2008
Yeh his contract was for half a billion for 5 years. yep 250 million!!! I love anything with beetle juice.....especially when he arguing or acting like a pimp. ha.......when any rappers on it too its always the shit. Any staff fights but what Im looking for which I hope one u stern heads like me can find is when Artie on his podcast had stuttering john on his show and they "kinda" Bad mouthed Howard. It was on youtube but then I tried to find again and could not.....also like Howards responce that is still online in the short version im looking for the long version of that too.....love this show even though it has gotten weaker because with old age I guess come getting nicer. ha