How many times a week do you go to the gym?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

How often do you work-out?

• 1-2 times a week

Votes: 9 9.5%
  • 2-3 times a week

• 3-5 times a week

Votes: 34 35.8%
  • 5+ times a week

• Every day

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • None.....who cares?

Votes: 32 33.7%

• Total voters

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i got back into it and alternate from riding my bike and going to the gym.

I ride for like an hour a day or so and when i hit the gym i pretty much cover every muscle group in like an hour cuz i don't do cardio there anymore. so far so good

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
@View 1

Thumbs up for the articles, I'll have to check out that second one when I have more time. I've been doing 10-rep sets, and want to work lower but need to figure out the right way how

For anyone wondering or anyone else that wants to share/critique, I (try to) do.....

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Core (Abs, Obliques, Lower Back), about 300 reps (cable crunch, side bends, ab rollers, etc.)

Tuesday: Chest/Triceps, 6 2x10... Bench, Incline and whatever else

Thursday: Back/Biceps, 6 2x10... Row, Preacher, w/e

Saturday: Shoulders, 6 2x10... Military, Dips, and so on

Sunday: Legs 6 2x10... Squat, various leg machines, etc. (no abductor/adductor), and Dead when I can figure out the right way to do it, I manage to fuck up my back every time I try

Each workout is about 1/2 hour, CEE before and after, Lipo-6 all day every day.....

Feb 9, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
@View 1

Thumbs up for the articles, I'll have to check out that second one when I have more time. I've been doing 10-rep sets, and want to work lower but need to figure out the right way how

For anyone wondering or anyone else that wants to share/critique, I (try to) do.....

Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Core (Abs, Obliques, Lower Back), about 300 reps (cable crunch, side bends, ab rollers, etc.)

Tuesday: Chest/Triceps, 6 2x10... Bench, Incline and whatever else

Thursday: Back/Biceps, 6 2x10... Row, Preacher, w/e

Saturday: Shoulders, 6 2x10... Military, Dips, and so on

Sunday: Legs 6 2x10... Squat, various leg machines, etc. (no abductor/adductor), and Dead when I can figure out the right way to do it, I manage to fuck up my back every time I try

Each workout is about 1/2 hour, CEE before and after, Lipo-6 all day every day.....

shut the fuck up fat boy! hahahahahaha he's a work out machine hahahahaha just fuckin' wit ya fat ass

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
Takes one to know one I guess. I don't stop when I'm "tired", I go into overdrive and work through it until I'm ready to take on the world. I guess thats what separates us

And oh yeah....sounds like someone is jealous.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

jayda650 said:
i got back into it and alternate from riding my bike and going to the gym.

I ride for like an hour a day or so and when i hit the gym i pretty much cover every muscle group in like an hour cuz i don't do cardio there anymore. so far so good

you should break down your workouts. Don't do every muscle everyday. You should only work out one to two muscle groups a day. For one, you can spend more time on that muscle and you are not rushing yourself to finish everything. Also, it is not a good idea to work out everymuscle everyday...you need to rest them. So, you should break em down in days. For example, chest one day...biceps and back 2nd day....triceps and shoulders 3rd day...legs or watever 4th day...this way your workin them out better and also giving them time to recover...hope that helps.

Feb 9, 2006
Dirty Shoez said:
Takes one to know one I guess. I don't stop when I'm "tired", I go into overdrive and work through it until I'm ready to take on the world. I guess thats what separates us

And oh yeah....sounds like someone is jealous.

fuck yeah i'm jealous, hahahahahaha you're a funny guy, it's been a while since you were on here, good to see you back you good for nothin' son of a bitch hahahahaha naw just fuckin' wit yeah don't pee in your pants junior