A GOOD EXCUSE TO GET SUPER BOWL SUNDAY OFF WORK ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2006
go to the hospital and start drinking from random cups and rubbing on people waiting in line until you actually get sick

then go to AMPM and tell yor manager that you cant cook the bbq ribs on sunday because you might get all the customers sick

go cop a sack so you dont feel like shit when you chill and watch the game

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
call in sick on sunday if you work sunday. Then call in sick on monday also... because for real, monday is the day you need off unless you work nights. Then show back up on tuesday and act like your still sick.

most places want a doctors note after 3 days of sick in a row but 2 you should be cool. Just tell them you got upset stomach and the shits. Nobody will shame you for not coming into work if you tell them you shit your pants. lol

Then make sure on tuesday to use the bathroom alot just to back up your story.

then you = win.

ALSO! very important... DO NOT SLIP UP AND TALK ABOUT THE GAME WHEN YOU GOT BACK TO WORK!

I cant stress that enough. Whenever other people start talking about the game, explain to them how you missed it because you were sick and layed up in bed. Lay that shit on thick until they feel shame for getting to watch the game while you were suffering.

Shiyaaat your as good as off work. Just don't go bonkers where someone from work will find out or see you out somewhere and you should be good ;)

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
@cyrus one time i missed work to go to a A's game then my dumbass the next day at work fucked up and told sum people how i got kicked out the game for being hella drunk lol

they was like "i thought u wer sick?" hha

my job is pretty laid back tho they dont trip

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I remember one time I had to work on Sunday I wanted to get drunk instead of going to work... I started at 11... I called around 10 and told them my mom was getting a root canal and I had to give her a ride because she was getting put to sleep and couldn't drive home herself....

who the fuck gets a root canal on a Sunday??? that was the worst excuse ever... but it worked... so say that

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Tell them a drunk driver hit your moms, and she is in the hospital...They'll feel like dicks even questioning that excuse.

Then when they bring it up later asking how she's doing? Just say it was lucky it wasn't worse and she left the hospital with minor head, neck injury. Case Closed. SUNDAY OFF