Favorite piece of chicken?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Favorite part of the chicken?

• Legs

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Thighs

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Breast

Votes: 32 56.1%
  • Wings

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • Other..(gizzards, tenderloins, whatever else you can think of)

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
Nov 11, 2006
my point was, you're not very good at dissin somebody. You're a fake/wannabe crip trying to be tough online. You may not like who I am, but at least I have the balls to not lie about it.
And ur not very good at life.

The Watsonville cholo super gangsta who ain't never drank a beer or hit a blunt or did no dirt is callin me a wannabe? Lmfao this shit just gets better and better, go ahead chris keep embarrassing urself, this can turn into a roast diggidy thread real quick

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
)

Good lookin out g for real.... I hope that shit comes out bomb and better than subway.

I'm up on the croc pot tho. That muthafuka is thee shit. I'll put either a big ass chunk of beef(I can't remember the cut) a pork shoulder or a few chicken breast.... Cut up a green pepper and half an onion.... Season.... Fill with water... Slo cook for 8hours(if u got time) and walah... You now have shredded meat... Or whatever.

Love that shit.
add in some veggies like carrots and potatos and you got food for days, it feels kinda guilt free too so i usually pig out on it lol

Happy birthday DuceTheTruth @DuceTheTruth