Fat people are immoral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Gemini @Gemini just curious bro how much do u weigh? just wondering because i havent been to the doctors in hella long n u healthy so hopefully im healthy too lol. im 300lbs 6ft tall
I'm in the 336 range at 5'7" but seriously dieting, Bro. Just so I don't have to deal with health issues late on. I'm one of the few fortunate ones. I'm taking advantage while I still can.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm in the 336 range at 5'7" but seriously dieting, Bro. Just so I don't have to deal with health issues late on. I'm one of the few fortunate ones. I'm taking advantage while I still can.
Jesus christ man 5'7 336 "range" what does that even mean? Are you so fucking fat that your scale has to guess your weight or something? Theres overweight, then there's morbidly obese, then there's you, you goddamned fat fuck. A healthy weight for 5'7 159-118 lbs. Just let that sink in. If you lost 50% of yourself seriously if you were split in half you'd still be fat. How the fuck did you get that big do you have any self respect at all? You need more than dieting dude you need bariatric surgery and a straight jacket to keep yourself from shoveling food into yourself. Fuck you man