Attack In Paris Leaves 118 Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
All over Facebook everybody sports the French flag. Didn't see anybody sporting the Nigerian, Turkish, Egyptian etc. flag when there where massive terrorist attacks this year!
either people are just dumb. Or maybe they are sheepish enough to follow a trend.

They see friends doing it an they follow along not knowing it's a subconscious need to feel like a part of something. i see a lot of my east asian friends on social media change their pic to the French flag but they're in ways culturally conditioned to do what they're friends do. unfortunately they don't realize that most french and most americans couldn't care less about something similar that could have happened in places like China.

I'm probably preaching to the choir here, but there are also the really narcissistic idiots who are mad cuz they think Paris is llike the coooolest town ever omg, and they are mad about it because it happened to other white people. america and europe have a long history of giving greater value to white lives, and anyone who does not recognize how this still affects our timeline is a sad fool.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Uummmm, #whitelivesmatter too bruh-goon
Nobody is saying they don't, the point was people act like white lives matter more than everybody else. 200 majority white people in Paris get killed the world freaks out, 2000 black people in Nigeria die nobody gives a shit, brown people in Beirut get bombed to shit, people shrug their shoulders.

Why do white people seem to get so offended when people ask to actually care about other races too lol not just you, but I see this shit all over the place. The moment somebody says anything about caring about black people or any other race white people are also quick to jump in and say "look at me, we matter too". We know you matter white people, we know lol

May 2, 2009
Takes one to know one
My point is fuck all religions and the religious fanaticism that helps drive shit like this. Yes, it's a complicated issue, but it's not complicated to see the havoc religion causes and its role in attacks like these. And I agree that because of racial, cultural, socioeconomic similarities people in western countries will only really give a shit when something like this happens in a European country like France where affluent white people are affected. But not bat an eye when it happens in a peripheral country where the religious, cultural, political and racial make up is completely different like in Africa or the Middle East. To people living in U.S., an event like this scares them into thinking that if it can happen to people who are very similar to them in all the categories listed above (and in a place where is "shouldn't" happen), then an attack might be imminent on them too. And people just simply sympathize more with those who are similar to them and who they see as allies. Whereas shit like this is expected and precedented in Africa and the Middle East to the point that people become desensitized hearing about it all the time, and since they're so different than Europe and the U.S., people sympathize with those victims less. Anyway.. fuck Islam and religion in gerneral, and I know there are plenty of good muslims, but those are the ones who don't take their religion seriously.

edit: and the US and EU governments aren't off the hook either... constantly going into the middle east and causing havoc themselves on the region leads to more hate and aggression and fills the ranks of extremist groups... But the inherently radical doctrine of their religion makes matters worse.

Last edited:

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Nobody is saying they don't, the point was people act like white lives matter more than everybody else. 200 majority white people in Paris get killed the world freaks out, 2000 black people in Nigeria die nobody gives a shit, brown people in Beirut get bombed to shit, people shrug their shoulders.

Why do white people seem to get so offended when people ask to actually care about other races too lol not just you, but I see this shit all over the place. The moment somebody says anything about caring about black people or any other race white people are also quick to jump in and say "look at me, we matter too". We know you matter white people, we know lol
Man I can't believe you haven't realized I'm like a second rate butcher and to take like 5% of what I say seriously.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Man I can't believe you haven't realized I'm like a second rate butcher and to take like 5% of what I say seriously.
The post wasn't just for you, I even said that in the post, you're post was just an easy post to respond to make the point.

Also god forbid grown men in their 30's have an intelligent discussion. Sorry for that. I'm not edgy enough to troll tragedy.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON whats your tumblr ese?
lol the guy who has had more meltdowns and cried more on here than anybody in the history of this website cracking a tumblr joke? The real question is, what's yours?

I'm 32 years old. I grew up, spending my day trolling tragedy is for you kids now, take the ball and run with it.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
the innocents killed didn't make , or enforce the laws, or policy.
Exactly.

When I was travelling through the US last year I was curious to gauge how an average American felt about your government policy and I started conversations every chance I got with average people everywhere I went. I couldn't find a single person that was pro-war and who thought Iraq/Afghanistan was a good move.

Your point is so true and this is something that I have tried to explain about my interaction with Americans to others that have negative views of US citizens because of some of your un-popular government policies.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Almost a million to Germany this year. In one of the neighbourhoods in Hamburg where I have many friends, which has an immigrant rate of about 70%, they now want to build 350 new units for "refugees" in something like a nature reserve. Fucked up. There is a village in Germany with the population of about 1200 people. Gonna put 1800 refugees there. In my parents neighbourhood, which is close to little moscow and little Istanbul, they put containers for them right next to the train station, which is already one of the worst neighbourhoods...Immigration fail from the start!

Kinda glad I'm in China right now.
lol @ Merkel. Never elect a cunt into a head government position. RIP Germany

I hope the United States learns from this and doesn't put that ugly cunt Hillary into office; it'll be the end of this once great country.

Apr 11, 2003
Broadbeach, AUSTRALIA
Muslims seem like dicks
Nah they're not. I have a large amount of Muslim friends from countries such as UAE, Oman, Bahrainm, Qatar, Saudis, and they are very good people. In fact they are some of best people I have met.

I traveled through these countries back in 2011 and they are extremely respectful of us and our way of life. There were Christian churches everywhere and I was always caught by surprise that when they ever mention Jesus's name they always add 'peace be upon him' at the end out of respect.

The guys you see on TV are psychopaths and brainwashed morons who hide behind religion. True Muslims would never act this way.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Nah they're not. I have a large amount of Muslim friends from countries such as UAE, Oman, Bahrainm, Qatar, Saudis, and they are very good people. In fact they are some of best people I have met.

I traveled through these countries back in 2011 and they are extremely respectful of us and our way of life. There were Christian churches everywhere and I was always caught by surprise that when they ever mention Jesus's name they always add 'peace be upon him' at the end out of respect.

The guys you see on TV are psychopaths and brainwashed morons who hide behind religion. True Muslims would never act this way.
Exactly. I've personally been in the mountains of Afghanistan for 16 months of my life and all over Iraq for a year. In both countries I had contact with locals daily. In Afghanistan I used to hang out with Afghan National Army troops on a regular basis, eat dinner with them etc. I've walked and driven through numerous cities and villages. Everybody there just wanted to live life like us, they had no ill will towards Americans, Christians, Jews, anybody. The village I lived right next to in Afghanistan a Jewish dude ran a shop there we used to buy shit from, this was in the middle of nowhere in old school Afghanistan too lol

The point of this is Afghanistan and Iraq are two of the few "hardcore" Muslim countries and they were 99% good people. Now imagine all of the non "hardcore" Muslim countries. The percentage of psychopath jihadis gets smaller and smaller.

There's 1.6 billion Muslims in the world and all of these biggoted retards go crazy based on the actions of literally a few. It's like a percent of a percent, but American media keeps shoving that percent of a percent down our throats and retards fall for it and automatically assume that all Muslims are like that.

Wish people would stop being brainwashed by the fear mongering American media.