CHOPAH OF TRIPLE BEAM & CEDRIC SINGLETON PRESENTS BMR DOC. DVD COMIN SOON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
GOT RACKS ENTERTAINMENT IN CONJUNCTION WITH BLACK MARKET RECORDS IS PUTTING TOGETHER A DOCUMENTARY ON THE RISE AND FALL OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS UNDERGROUND RECORD LABEL ON THE WEST COAST. YOU WILL GET THE ANSWERS TO THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL QUESTIONS AND SPECULATIONS SINCE BLACK MARKET RECORDS' INCEPTION. WE ARE ENLISTING OUR FAN'S TO ASK YOUR FAVORITE BMR ARTIST THE QUESTIONS YOU ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW. WE ARE COMPILING QUESTIONS FOR THE OWNER AND CEO CEDRIC SINGLETON, CHOPAH, TRIPLE BEAM, X-RAIDED, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG, MR. DOCTOR & CILLA CAINE OF P.C.O.. THERE WILL BE NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE, VIDEOS, YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUE STORY OF BLACK MARKET RECORDS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING, E-MAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS @ CINATRA[USER=30659]@hot[/USER]MAIL.COM FOR YOUR FAVORITE BLACK MARKET RECORDS ARTIST! STAY TUNED!

Props: Mixerr

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
where you get this info ? hopefully its true
I MANAGE CHOPAH OF TRIPLE BEAM AND HE SPOKE WITH CEDRIC SINGLETON ABOUT THE BLACK MARKET DOCUMENTARY. IT IS OFFICIAL! WE ARE GOING TO GET THE ORIGINAL BLACK MARKET LEGENDS TOGETHER, SO THEY CAN TELL THEIR STORY ABOUT THEIR TIME ON BLACK MARKET RECORDS....THE GOOD, THE BAD & THE CONTROVERSIAL!

WE WANT OUR FANS TO ASK THEIR FAVORITE BMR LEGEND THE QUESTION THAT THEY ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW. WE WILL ASK THAT QUESTION. NO HOLDS BARRED!

QUESTIONS CAN BE E-MAILED TO CINATRA[USER=30659]@hot[/USER]MAIL.COM, PLEASE LIST THE ARTIST IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
Actually all of the original members will be participating on the documentary. That is what the documentary is about. What Black Market Records and the Original Artists did was iconic for Sacramento, the West Coast and Hip Hop in general. And their story needs to be told.

This documentary will focus on the good, the bad and controversial. They will be giving their candid thoughts and opinions on their situation with Black Market Records. Chopah of Triple Beam and Cedric Singleton are reaching out to the original artists and their reaction has been positive.

We are enlisting the real fans of X-Raided, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mr. Doctor, Chopah, Triple Beam, Cilla Caine, P.C.O. & Cedric Singleton to ask the questions that they always wanted to know about their favorite artist.

and please keep in mind, that the documentary will be covering more than just interviews. We will be showing Never Before Seen Footage of studio sessions, shows, behind the scene of making music videos. We will be showing you just how big Black Market Records and the Original Artists had on the West Coast and Hip Hop in general.

I am helping put together the project and Chopah has told me things about some of the artists that blew my mind that I never knew. That is what we want our fans to know as well. All the artists that were on Black Market Records are legends in their own right and have inspired so many in the industry right now. They all have cult like fanbases with legendary reps.

If you are interested in asking a question to your favorite artist, please email me @ cinatrahotmail.com

If you want to make sure this is not a joke or fake situation, you can log onto www.facebook.com/chopahgotracks

and the crazy thing is.... I grewup on Black Market Records....I was a huge fan of X-Raided, Brotha Lynch Hung, Mr. Doctor, Chopah and Triple Beam. I started out as a fan and now I manage the same artist I was inspired by, Chopah. And as a fan of the artists and label, I thought it was important to the fans, Sacramento, the West Coast, that Black Market Records and the original legends' story be told.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Feb 10, 2006
^^ i agree 100%, they all have nuthin but bad things to say about bmr and all left on bad terms, i hope im wrong tho and they go thru wit this project cuz to be honest if these three are NOT gonna be on this then who's gona buy that shit?

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
This is going to be a great indepth documentary. We will have live show performances and never before seen footage. Cedric singleton said he has a lot of great footage of all the artists.

We are putting it together as we speak. If you have any questions for your favorite artists, please send them to cinatra[USER=30659]@hot[/USER]mail.com

Let's make this happen. We will be limiting the questions to 6 per artist. We have a lot of information to cover for the DVD. This is going to be really big. I spoke to Chopah and he wants me to narrate the DVD. A huge honor.

PEACE & BLESSINGS